𝓜.𝓡 | Devil

! tw : knife play & blood

( smut | dating )

Mattheo was possessive. He was always getting into fights, mostly because the idiotic men took their actions too far with me. Every time I wore skirts that are as much as a size of a belt, he'd always tell me to change, but I love being a brat so I would do the opposite of changing. He wouldn't mind too because he could fight, and he will.

The Slytherins threw a party. As usual, booze and weed are all over the place. I wore a tight small dress at the party. Mattheo was nowhere on sight so I made my way to the counter to get myself some drinks. After a couple of drinks, Pansy grabbed me to dance.

I felt a figure towering over me on my back. The lights flashed and I could see a curly-haired silhouette from the floor. I smiled and continued to dance, letting him run his hands through my body.

I was certain it was Mattheo, until the man behind me dropped to the floor and Mattheo on top of him throwing aggressive punches. Everyone was scared enough to break up the fight. As I look at the people watching, I can see Theodore smirking, not determined to break up the fight.

"You're dead Val." Lorenzo on the other side mouthed at me with a joking expression then amusingly watched Mattheo.

After throwing several punches, he leaned at the boy and said, "Touch what's mine again and I'll make sure to cut your head off." He smacked him one more time and finally stood up.

My hands were on my mouth the entire time, still shocked and processing what has happened.

Mattheo looked at me and rolled his tongue inside his cheek. His eyes were emotionless and bored, but his body language is burning with anger. If looks could kill, I would drop dead.

He walked towards me and leaned in. I could feel his breath on the side of my neck. "You're a fucking whore." He spat. "My dorm. Now."

I released the breath I was holding and walked to his dorm, him following behind me.

As we arrive, he opens the door for me and aggressively pushed me in and slammed the door. I watched him mutter a curse to silence the room we're in. I was sweating. Mattheo was certainly not the type of person you wanna cross when he's angry and right now he isn't just angry, he's crazy.

He keeps his eyes at me while undoing his tie and lifting his sleeves up to his forearm.

"Kneel."

I blinked.

"Are you fucking daft? I said kneel." He shouted. He was getting impatient.

I knelt quickly and he walked slowly towards me and harshly yanked my hair and forced me to look at him. He leaned unto my level and said-

"You wanna be a fucking whore? I'll treat you like one." Before I could muster up my words, he slapped me, hard.

I had never been so turned on in my entire life.

"You like that huh?" He says as he slapped me again. His fingers grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. "Eres jodidamente patética" You're fucking pathetic. He spat at me like I didn't mean anything to him.

He released his grip on my chin. "Mattheo please, It was a misunderstanding." I say almost tearing up. "Did I tell you to speak?" He was leaning unto me. "You always find a way to disobey the fuck out of me huh, baby?"

He stood up while I faced the floor. "Get up." He ordered. I stood up immediately and faced him. Red flushed into my face, one from the hard slap and another from his breathtaking beauty.