𝓑.𝓩 | After Quidditch (fluff <3)

The slytherins had won another quidditch match and Blaise had dropped himself to your dorm unannounced.

( friends but crushing )

no smut sadly. (i was wrong. there was smut.)

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

"Merlin!" I shouted as I saw Blaise laying stomach-flat on my bed, still on his quidditch jumpers. His eyes flickered at me sleepily and he shot me a small smile. "Val I'm so tired." He says as he closed his eyes. He groaned as he made himself feel comfortable.

"You have a dorm for Godric's sake!" I say as I try to get him to sit up. He was really heavy and sweaty. "Let me stay here, please." He says, eyes still closed. "Draco and the others are drinking and all your mates are there to shag them." He added, sounding ever so lazy and tired.

I laughed at his state. "Don't fall asleep just yet." I say as I grab a wet towel from the bathroom. I came back and I swore he was snoring. "Blaise wake up." He groaned. "Come on before I kick you out." I say as he sat up from my bed but his eyes are still closed. 

"Take your shirt off." I say and he smirked, resting his head on the wall. "I'd love to ruin you right now princess but I'm a little sore everywhere." He says as he open one eye to see me.

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm only going to clean your disgusting sweat." I say as I help him take his shirt off. "Hey now, a lot of girls would want to lick them for free, watch it." He says. I was taken aback at how toned his muscles are. For a brief moment, I wanted to be one of the girls that would lick his sweat for free.

Blaise was a big guy and I was struggling to wipe his neck. He noticed this and swiftly carried me with one hand on top of him. I'm now straddling his abdomen. I was silent for a second or two, we're both looking at each other.

"You know, I've always fancied you right? Third year." He says as he placed a strand of my hair in the back of my ear. I chuckled as I wiped his forehead. "You were quite obvious Blaise." I replied.

He was silent and I moved to wipe his neck and his chest. I could feel his sleepy eyes on me and a lazy smirk plastered on his face. "You're cute when you're flustered. More pretty in this position." 

"Oh shut up Blaise." I say as I wipe his toned abs. I looked at him and he was giving me that look. "I could undress you right now with the way you're touching it." I threw the damp towel on his face playfully and was about to get off of him.

He pulled me back to his abdomen. "Stay a little longer please." He says lazily, both his hands on top of my thighs. He squeezes it and I could feel myself getting aroused.

He looked absolutely beautiful, laying there, so helpless, and so vulnerable.

"I wanna feel you." He says.

So needy.

I could feel his cock twitch below me as he closed his eyes.

AN : there was supposed to be no smut here but I couldn't help it LOLLL

"Blaise.." I said and saw his adam's apple bobbed. "Hmm?" He replied with eyes closed.

I leaned on him so I could press on him and I feel both his hands grope the either sides of my ass. "Oh my days.." He groaned and I chuckled. "So needy already?" I tilted my head at him and continued to grind on his bulge.

"Ah fuck." He cursed and pulled my waist down so he could feel me more. He bit his lips and that sent the butterflies in my stomach flutter so hard. I leaned in to kiss his neck, licking it and planting marks all over. His groans were low and his curses were whispers. 

I begin to trail kisses from his neck to his toned abs. I looked at him as I did and see him already looking at me with eyes mixed of lust and laziness. His hand running through my hair as I slid down his pants.

I climbed back on top of him, his back rested on the headboard. I kissed him passionately as I grind on his briefs. "Please.." He begs as he closes his eyes. "Please what Blaisey?" I say as I pressed on him. He groaned, "Please ride me." 

I smiled as I slid his undergarments off. I was in utter shock when I saw how big he was. How veiny, how big the tip was. Shocked at how pre-cum was over the tip of his cock, looking so beautiful.

He smirked when he saw my reaction. "Fucking big yeah?" He says. "Take it good baby, come here." I gulped and lick my lips, ready to fuck it with my mouth. 

I leaned in and licked his cock in upward and downward motion as he held my hair for me. He groaned, "Look at me." He says and I obeyed. I looked at him and took all his cock and I gagged. "Fuck."

I was in slow pace for a moment, adjusting to his size. He begin to push my head down in fast pace, and the head was getting sloppier and sloppier. My eyes were watering and he yanked my head so he could see me. I swirled my tongue on his cock.

"Look at you, taking my cock so fucking right." He says as he looked up in pleasure. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." He says as he grips my hair, hard. 

I sucked it one last time and felt his cum on my tongue. I licked my lips after getting my mouth off his cock.  He released his grip on my hair and caressed my chin. "Swallow." He says and I smiled as I swallowed his cum. He smiled and cupped both of my cheeks as he went in for a kiss.

He looks at me sleepily, "That felt euphoric princess. Fucking days."

He went to the bathroom to clean himself. 

After a moment, he came back and plopped himself right beside me. "I fucking love you." He says as he pulls me closer and bury his face on my neck. "I'm yours now." He says. "All yours."

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and then fell asleep afterwards.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

I'm obsessed with Blaise Zabini help mee.

THIS IS SO FUNNY THOUGH bc this was supposed to be a fluff chapter huhu, i got carried away LOLL..

i hope you liked it! don't forget to vote and comment! lovelots <3