𝓣.𝓡 | Surrender

Scene : Tom Riddle being submissive. Part one. ( very rare i know huhu )

(dating/fucking)

Tom and I have been dating for quite awhile now. He thought it was a good idea that our relationship would stay hidden. In fact he hides everything from me. I started to feel like I was merely for his entertainment and nothing more. I knew what I got into, I knew he had a desire to kill.

We were in the library's restricted section, Tom had hexed the librarian. He was reading a book and scribbling on his diary. I was in front of him, bored and twirling my wand.

"What's that you're reading?" I was about to grab the book but he was fast enough to get the book away from me. "It is none of your concern darling." He replied, not batting an eye on me and continued to read and write down words.

I roll my eyes and scoffed. "Is that an attitude I sense?" He perked a brow and looked at me. I just ignore him and continue to play with my wand.

He closed the book harshly and grabbed my chin to look at him. "I will fuck that attitude of yours if you don't quit it." He spat.

"You know what Tom? Whatever this is, is extremely fucking boring. The hufflepuffs are throwing a party, I would rather spend my time there than watch you being a total dickhead." I replied and start to gather my things.

He watched me gather my things and as I walk to the exit, I couldn't get out. The pathway was somehow blocked, as if magic won't let me out. I turned around to face Tom, "Knock it off Tom."

He was holding his wand out to the pathway.I wasn't that good of a spells, so I had no idea how to take or counter the charm. His curls were placed ethereally on the right side and I was sure that the rest of his facial features were smoothly sculpted by the gods.

"Stay with me." His eyebrows raised a little to show submission but I knew better. I've been with him since the past few months and this is one of his schemes to make me choose his side, and I've had enough.

"No." As soon as I said those words, his face darkens and he clenched his jaw. Walking towards me he says, "Don't disobey me now.." He caressed my face with the back of his hand, his rings sending a shiver through my spine. "Or what? You'll fuck me again?" I spat and he almost seemed amused, almost.

"I'll tell everyone we're fucking and I'm gonna ruin your reputation Tom." I said. He released a laugh. "You pathetic thing." He says. "Did you honestly think they'd believe you? That they would rather choose you over me? That I, Tom Riddle, would ever want to mess with a pathetic girl like you?"

He turns around and spoke parseltongue and black smoke starts to surround us.

"Stop it." I say and he turns around showing me a devilish smile.

I reached out to my wand and pointed it at him. "Stop it Tom or I'm gonna fucking kill you." He smiled at me as he spoke that wretched snake language again. I was skilled in legilimens, in fact I was the one who taught Tom to master it, but he can't outrun me can he?

He got distracted by speaking and I entered his mind and there I saw him reading a book, the chapter read, 'Horcruxes: Vivere in Aeternum' Horcruxes: To live for Eternity. Blood was spilt on the street of the muggle world, I saw Tom in hooded clothes carry a man, whose body was lifeless. Then it showed me sleeping in his bed sheets and his wand pointed at me. He began muttering some spells in Latin and saw him struggle to compose himself as if he was latching his soul into mine. Then I saw the prophecy, that he was going to be the Dark Wizard that everyone would fear, the Slytherin Heir. He collapsed and everything was black, and I was out of Tom's head now.