PROLOGUE

MARRIAGE (Series- Book; 1)

The story of a simple girl called SNEHA, who had dream of becoming one of the famous businesswoman, and making her father's business reach the sky and making it world famous, was dragged into a sacred bond called MARRIAGE....

Her Father, whom she loved the most made the big mistake by cutting her wings of dreams, just because of a MISTAKE ....

HARSH a CEO of KAPOOR'S COMPANY, was forced by his family to marry a girl who he was never interested, he was fed up of name called LOVE, just because his 1st love betrayed him........ I

Will HARSH support SNEHA for pursuing her Dreams, or just like her father breaks the wings of her Dreams...

Will they ever be able to fall in love, or will they lead a life of marriage just as strangers ....

***************

A girl's world which was filled with love, happiness and dreams ,was suddenly pushed into a new world called MARRIAGE with responsibility .

A boy who was leading life as a robot without any feelings, was suddenly asked to spend his whole life with a stranger.....

What has destiny stored for them ,and if everything is already written in our destiny no matter what, it can't be changed...

🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️

Marriage is a sacred bond, where two people are bounded.... Some of them are bounded with love, some of them are bounded with love but after marriage...And sometimes they are bounded with FORCE...

Now HARSH and SNEHA were also bounded with FORCED MARRIAGE...

A girl's dream was broken... A boy's heart was shattered ...

Will she be able to mend his Heart, will he be able to support her in fulfilling her Dreams...

Her father was blinded with anger and misunderstood the situation , he didn't believed his own daughter whom he loved more than anyone...

Just for the sake of his Family's reputation, he forced her to marry a stranger within 2 weeks of a incident which changed her LIFE...

What was the reason for the FORCED MARRIAGE

Join the journey of HARSH AND SNEHA in their Marriage life....

🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️

FORCED MARRIAGE

Ur votes, cmnts plz...

Shower ur love....

-_anonymousscribbler