CHAPTER 1

Hello bunnies….

Here is the first chapter of FORCED MARRIAGE

🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

There she was.... A beautiful girl around age 20-21 was coming down from stairs.

She was an exact example for housewife, whose wings of dreams were tied from expanding by a sacred thread, which was around her neck, her forehead was filled with vermilion.

It was morning 7,time to prepare breakfast for the Men’s, who will go to work.

It's been 6 months, since she had become a Housewife. The day her life changed and her name from Ms. Sneha Luthra to Mrs. Sneha Harsh Kapoor.

Though it's been 6 months of marriage, she never talked openly to her husband HARSH KAPOOR who is CEO of KAPOOR'S COMPANY, neither he tried to start a conversation, it was just like a question and answer... Where his reply will be always monosyllabic...

Coming down the stairs, she went for Pooja Hall, did Aarti and came back to Kitchen, only to witness a empty kitchen.

Not bothering about any other person’s presence, she started her daily routine of making morning drinks and cooking breakfast. Being in kitchen she never bothered of looking at time, has she knew she had more than enough time to send the Men's of the house to work... Being in kitchen cooking new types of food had became a habit for her.

Though she was broken inside, she tried her best to put up a fake smile, only bcoz of her in-laws.
Never in her life imagined, she will be a house wife after her bachelor degree...  Not being a housewife, HELL she never imagined of getting married till she completes her dream...

She was determined of completing her Career.

Her strength was her family, especially her father who was more than world for her.

Surrounded with love of family and friends she was never deprived of LOVE.

But now, her life is something beyond imagine, now she was someone else's Wife, Someone else's Daughter-in-law.

In thinking about her present life, she had finished the Breakfast and Morning drinks for everyone present in House.

Her In-laws house contained Father-in-law- Manish Kapoor, Mother-in-law- Swarna Kapoor, her husband's younger Brother - Varsh Kapoor

Arranging the Dining table, she noticed her mother-in-law coming out of her room, with a small smile on her face.

Has her mother-in-law came near the dining table complimented her foods, which was enough to tell her cooking skills are awesome by the aroma of food.

Though everyone complimented her food, her husband never even uttered a word.
"Sneha beta(child), the food seems delicious" her mother-in-law complimented her culinary skill

Just smiling for her compliment, she handed over her Tea.

"Where is your husband, still he hasn’t come down to have is morning coffee" asked her Father in law.

Not knowing what to say, she just said he is in his home office.

Her husband never informed her about his ware abouts, nor she dared to ask her.

He would come home in midnight and would disappear before sunrise, in these six month she had seen him only entering their room to get bath and dressed, that to at the time where she would be ready to go downstair after taking a short break from kitchen. After that only to witness him coming down the stairs in his full business attire to have his morning drinks and breakfast.

She was not even aware whether he went for morning walk or was he in study, or was he in other room.

She always assumed, that he had slept in other room, because the other side of bed never dipped to show any proof that he had slept in that room.

And today, he was late. He was man of punctuality, but toady he was late for breakfast. So, she decided to call him.

"Ji, Maa was asking you to come for breakfast" said Sneha, when he received her call after 3-4 rings.

Only to receive a reply "Tell her that, I am in home office" said the Harsh, not showing any interest.

"Ji, I said the same" replied the Sneha, only to hear the dead line of call.
🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️

Hey peeps, hope u r all doing good.

This is the 1st Chapter of FORCED MARRIAGE

Do vote and leave a comments.

Luv u all...

-__anonymousscribbler

735 words...