CHAPTER 2

Hello Bunnies,

how are you?? ......

Hope you like this update....

Here is your next chapter...

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

Sneha was an topper of her college, being active in not only studies she was good at cultural activities and sports too, to add onto this she had a mesmerizing beauty which was enough for anyone to captivate, she was dream every boy used to crave for... No matter whatever attention she used to get from everyone, the only thing she was concentrated on was achieving her goals.

Though being from a higher middle-class family, being the only daughter of her parents and pampered most she never felt deprived of anything in her in life...Only if she knew there was a storm waiting ahead for her, which was enough to make her life turn 360-degree change.

She knew being a girl no matter what, though being from modern family you are from, you are bound to be married one or the other day, even she had dreamt of her wedding, her expectations from her husband and all...But look at the destiny where it had brought her. She was being punished for mistake she have not done she was not even given the chance to stand for herself, more than this which broke her heart was her 'world', her 'hero', her 'support', her father would not believe in her and a small misunderstanding he would get her married of even without her consent...

That is the reason they say "LIFE IS UNPREDICTBLE"

🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Sneha was routine not that interesting, it was usual as a normal homemaker woman would have.....

Getting up at early morning ,doing yoga for half an hour, finishing her morning routine, getting ready for the day and doing pooja and entering kitchen preparing breakfast for the men's of the house and packing their tiffin, preparing morning drinks for everyone then taking a short break and serving breakfast for everyone then sending them to their works ,once done with these things taking a break, reading novels in free time then having lunch and listening to music, taking a short nap then preparing evening snacks for her MIL having a cup of coffee then classical dance for a while and freshening up and returning to kitchen to prepare dinner was her routine.............

They say, once you are bound to do something no matter what the pressure or need you have if you won't have heart to do, you won't be able to put your intrest and complete it, So was it same for Sneha ,No matter what she had put up with and did her chores she was never happy with it, her heart craved for the aim it had set once.

It was a normal day when grandmother of Harsh had arrived from village to visit her son's house and have a quality of time with her dearest grandsons. It was Harsh's habit to visit his grand ma's house 2 months a while since he was busy from past 6 months, he was not able to go, So the old lady thought to show herself in her son's house. So, the ever so busy businessman Harsh Kapoor was ordered to be at home before dinner.

At dinner,

Sharada was a women of her words, though in her seventies she had the power to take decisions in home, even her son never made an important decision without her consent.

While whole family were having the dinner,

"Bahu (Daughter in law) it has been 6 months into your marriage and Harsh is turning 28 next month but still I have not received the good news from you both when are you both planning to give a great grandchild" This question had brought halt to movements of dining table and couple had chocked their food who had no answers to give .

Including to this Varsh like a child who had given choice to speak said " Yes Bro and Bhabhi(Sis in law) even I need a niece or nephew to play, at least then my mom will stop treating me as child" only to get his ear twisted from his mother.

The couple did not know what say or how react they were embarrassed especially Sneha whose face had turned dark shade of red and had her head bent down expecting her husband to answer as getting que from his wife Harsh answered on behalf of her "Dadi we are still young and Sneha is not even 22 to start a family ,So for some more years we don't have any family planning" hearing to this Sneha had left the breath she was holding from long time.

Sharada was not at all pleased with the answer from her grandson " Look Harsh, I understand but Sneha is not a working women that she have a career to look after anyhow she is homemaker so why not now only, Its not like I am asking her to leave a job and plan a family right?" This had put full stop to Harsh's words and Sneha had an unsaid emotion in her eyes which Harsh was unable to identify. Hearing to this Sneha had a nostalgia of her dreams which she had thrown in her backseat from past 6 months.

"It's Ok, it's not like I am forcing you people to plan a family I just stated my opinion, Its your life do whatever you want, just make sure you people wont regret it later" saying this Sharada had finished her dinner and dismissed to her room followed by everyone except Sneha and Swarna to clean the dining area and do dishes.

While Harsh entered the room after his dinner his mind was only occupied with the emotion he had seen in his wife's eyes, unable to understand anything and not knowing what to do he had stormed to the terrace.

🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Vote And Comment Please

976 Words

Urs - __anonymousscribbler