Day 2

The kids now name themselves as the Rhythm Gang after the world tour incident was walking in the woods, bringing along some notebooks and things.

But there is one problem their having right now....

"Lost..." Steve said as he and the others stood in the middle of nowhere of the forest.
"We get it, Popsqueak. You don't have to remind all of us again." Dric said with a groan.

"Let's just find our way back, I'm pretty sure we can find a clear road back to Trollstopia." [Y/N] state.

They walk through the forest, mist slowly form out among their surrounding with a sound of owl was heard in the distance.

"Wait, how long have we've been in the forest?" Joseph ask, Pitch look at his watch and hummed.

"Twelves hours." he state, "We're...OUT THAT LONG!?" the Classical troll shouted.

"That's enough guys, let's just find the way back..." [Y/N] said before bumping onto a boulder.

Groaning while shaking their head to ease the dizziness, "Woah..." they look up and their eyes widen.

In front of them was a giant door that made with rocks.

The patterns of it were beautifully craves. Pitch tapped [Y/N] shoulder and pointed at the symbol of thunder that close to the keyhole.

They furrowed their brow and slowly reach their palm over, the symbol glow making the teachno retreat their hand and the gang took a step back.

The place shaken with the door slowly open up for them. They stare in awe before briefly step in the darkness.

The door close behind them, the place was dark until a slight of light slowly form out.

[Y/N] slither their glowing stinger around for some light, their body glow through the dark. Teachno-Troll has a special ability, that is in the darkness their body would glow in instinct seeing oceans was everything but light.

The Gang look around the ruin place, looking at every old murals and some ruin hallway.

[Y/N] look around and stop on their track, eyes widen as they look up at the craving statue at the wall.

"Grandpa Thorlenso...?" they mutter, the statue were a crave of a Techno-Troll with a slither of hair. Two hands were raised on each side with two element symbol were held.

"Woah.." they look towards a stone that got a symbol being mark on it. Whispers start to be heard in their heads as they slowly took a float closer to the stone.

Hands slowly raised over before they place their palm on it.

Humming in confusion before their eyes snapped open, glowing to pure white.
_____________________________

[Y/N] blink before opening their eyes, they look down to their hands and saw how only their palm were visible while the rest of their body part was hidden among the smoke.

_____________________________

While this is happening, Pitch stay by their side while the others went to explore the ruin palace a bit.

_____________________________

[Y/N] look up and saw darkness around them.

They stay silent before they turn to their side and their eyed widen.

Beside them stood a line of adult trolls, each different tribe. They title their heads when they saw more of different trolls then the main six.

Their fins twitch and turn around, facing a male Techno Troll with a red crimson hair, his stingers slither behind him. Dark indigo skins with a tail that pointy sharp like lighting. Grey pattern on his hands as his tail mark with pixels pattern.

The elder Techno turn his head towards them, white glowing eyes stare onto the younger glowing one.

"Time will come, young one..."

______________________________

[Y/N] gasp and float back from the stone.

"Hey, you're ok?" Pitch ask as he skedaddle towards them in worried. They breath slowly and sigh.

"I.... I'm ok..." they state and look towards Pitch, the country-troll wasn't convinced but eventually dropped it seeing how distress [Y/N] was.

"Where's the other..?" they ask as they look around after only saw Pitch but no sights of others.

"Exploring around, remind them not to be far though..." Pitch state.

"You do realize even tho you said that to them, they still do it right...?" [Y/N] said while looking at Pitch in disbelief.

"Oh.....oh sh-" the place rumble taken the two by suprise, they quickly head towards the hallway after hearing a scream from the darkness.

"GO GO GO!" Dric shout as the gang sprint towards the two and immediately grabbed onto their wrist and sprint away, [Y/N] and Pitch glance at the back and saw a giant serpent chasing after them.

Both eyes widen before they scream when they all fell down into a hole, the serpent follow after.

The Gang landed onto a plain rubble before sliding off through the ruin hole, the serpent gain behind them.

They scream when they fall off onto a deeper slide before being thrown out, they roughly landed on the dirt before resuming on sliding off to the jungles.

Unfortunately while sliding, [Y/N] and Joseph got knock out by a branch when they slide past a tree.

The stone slowly stop and the gang sigh in relief, Dric and Steve look in front of them before they shriek by how unfortunate of them to stop at the edge of a cliff.

The stone slowly move forward but stop by Set who use his hair to grabbed onto a nearby tree branch to held them.

They sigh before their eyes snapped open after hearing a sound of tree snapped.

"Ah....dingus..." Set mutter before the branch broke and the gang once again scream as they fall off the cliff.

================================================================

Trollex blow into the paper bag desperately while Synth try to calm him down from panick attack seeing how [Y/N] haven't been found at Trollstopia.

The other Gang's parents also gather together in worried since the gang hasn't been seen around the area of trolls.

"Calm down bro, [he/she]'ll be back. We just need to be patients.." Synth said but Trollex snapped his head towards his younger brother.

"Calm down!? [he/she]'s been gone for twelve hours and yet no sight of [him/her]! I immediately feel for the worse!"

He shouted and breath into the paper bag rapidly, eyes widen in panic as sweat fall down his head from stress.

Joseph's mother frown and turn to look aside before she gasp, the parents quickly look at the direction she was looking and gasp themselves.

The Gang has return back to Trollstopia, finally but their appearance were messy. Few scratch and some bruise along with some twigs and leafs were on their skins and hair.

"Don't ask....let just go home..."

They state together tiredly, their face already shown exhaustion as they went to the catterbus stop limply.

The adults watch them go in concern.

________________________________

[Y/N] let Trollex treat their scratch and bruise after getting back to LED castle after explaining of what happen to them and the Gang while leaving out about how they found a ruin temple and being chased by a giant serpent.

Trollex sigh and look at them in worried. "Please be careful next time and made sure to be aware of your surrounding. I don't want this to ever happen again, ok?" he scolded before tucking them in.

Giving a peck on their forehead before bid them goodnight and swam out of their room, [Y/N] sigh and just close their eyes to sleep.

Furrowing their brows about what happen in their vidion....