Jellyfish lost in Real World

The Rhythm Gang all stood at the side of the audience for the King Gristle and Bridget wedding.

"I'm impressed they finally reach into marriage method." Pitch said while eating a cake in hand.

They watch as Bridget slowly fly down with her dress and sang the last note of the song.

"Damn, guess Setin and Chenill really put a good work on that dress, it was one of the creativity I've seen so far..." Steve said as smile, sitting on the rock.

"I wonder how they even stitch it without those ballons got popped..." Dric ask beside Steve.

As the ceremony continued on, [Y/N]'s fins twitched and they glance towards a different direction, an orb was floating afar, making a sound of bell or something.

They glance at the other and saw them didn't heard nor notice.

[I hate myself but this is the sound that orb was making.]

"STOP THE WEDDING!" they snapped back to reality when a voice shouted out from nowhere.

The Gang watch an elder pop troll leach down and land onto the ground, "Uh, am I in bad timing?" they saw how Branch have a frown on his face when the troll appeared.

"I'm looking for a troll name-" the elder troll gasp before marching forward happily. "Baby Branch!" he state with a happy look while climbing on the seat Branch and Poppy was on.

"Uh I think you're mistaken, troll that look similar to me..!" Branch said while harshly made a one cut it out mentioned.

"There's no Branch here!"

"Dang, talk about lying..." Set mutter. "Welp, Imma go get nore cakes.." Pitch then walk off and the others quickly scramble after him, knowing how addicted the cowboy with cakes.

[Y/N] however, stay behind before going towards the opposite way. They follow after the orb that keep honking for them.

"What do you want...?" they mutter as they swam after the orb.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

They arrived at the temple from weeks ago, lifting their brow as they swam after the orb.

It lead them to a deeper hallway, "Where are you taking me...?" they mutter as they float inside a room.

The room were empty and ruin, they were floating in the middle of it. They look around confusingly before they saw the orb was floating above them.

It simply glow brighter than before, the place shaken and [Y/N] snapped their heads down when they notice a golden line start to form around them.

They try to swam away but couldn't because a portal has already form underneath them, desperately trying to escape.

The orb however, smash itself onto [Y/N] who gagged by the sudden impact  before being swallow by the portal.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thrashing around in the portal, [Y/N] grunt out of dizziness as their vision show them a caine with a crystal on it.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××