Tale Of History

[Y/N] slowly open their eyes, only to met the void of darkness.

Floating forward, they look around the void silently and inhale some air.

They continued to float forward, sensing a presence start to merge beside them on each different side.

They float towards the lights and reach their arms towards it-
.
.
.
.

"[Y/N]!" The techno [prince/princess] jolt awake and look around. "Yeah yeah!? I'm here!" they shouted only to realize everyone in the classroom stare at them.

Blinking out of realization, they glance aside and saw Ms. Sunflower raised her brow at them.

"Mind explaining to me on why you fell asleep in class?" the Pop-troll ask.

"Uh...." they look down, trying to find an excuse.

"Give me ten second to find a good excuse?" They said with a nervous smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Trollex sigh while pinching the bridge of his nose. "[Y/N], this is a third time of the week that you fell asleep in class." he state and look at his child disappointedly.

"What's going on inside your head that got you to fall into a dreamland?" he ask.

[Y/N] look down in though, they can't tell the truth just yet....

"I uh....just think about...homework! Yeah!" they said and look at Trollex skeptical.

Trollex frown, "You're lying, tell what's wrong.... Is it because of bully?" he ask.

"No no! I swear, it's about some of my unfinished homework.." they defenses.

Trollex sigh, "Ok, but if anything is bothering you. Just tell me, ok?" he said softly and they nodded.

=========================

[Y/N] pack some stuff when the night has fallen where everyone had went to sleep.

This time, they need to follow that light...

For the past weeks they been having the same dream over and it continued to repeat.

Now, this is it.

Opening up the window, they swam out and close it over before swimming away from the LED castle and off through the Techno Riff edge.

===============================

Trollex swam into [Y/N] room to wake them up, because usually they would woke up earlier than anyone else in the castle but now he was worried seeing he didn't saw any sights of them.

Opening the door, he swam in but seeing no one in the room. He notice a note on the sponge pillow and zoomed towards it.

Snatching it off and read it, his eyes widen in horror and immediately swam out of the room, the note was long forgotten.

I'm going on a Journey, not running away so you don't have to worry LOL.

-[Y/N]

_________________________________

[Y/N] swam through the oceans calmly, looking through each beauty of the Aquatic lifes.

'I wonder on what grandpa Thorlenso meant by it's not the time...' they though as they swam towards a few corals riff.

"Pitchy's like a melody in my head..." they sang a little before they stop their track, fins twitched before they immediately went to hide in one of the long grass and blend in by using their stingers to act like a seaweeds.