Young Love

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is the story of two teens from gypsy families, the Shelby's and the LaBelle's. It was November 4th, on a beautiful fall day, when the handsome Tommy Shelby saw a young girl riding on a white stallion. Here is their story......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TOMMY'S POV
{Tommy: 14, Kezia: 12}

NOVEMBER 4TH

"Hey, Tommy! I'm going over to Malcolm's house, wanna come?" I hear my older brother, Arthur, ask from outside my bedroom. I quickly grab my jacket and open the door, seeing Arthur waiting outside with his arms crossed over his chest, "Alright, let's go," Arthur says as we walk down the stairs.

We make our way into the kitchen just to see our younger sister, Ada, and brother, John, sitting at the table, bickering about God knows what. While our Aunt Polly is making lunch for them. She looks over at us, with a raised eyebrow.

"And where do you two think you're going?" She asks, "To Malcolm's house," I simply answer. She looks at the two of us, then back at Ada and John. "You two better stop fighting, or I swear I'll make you shovel horse shit with Curly and Charlie for a week!" Polly scolds our younger siblings.

Ada looks at Pol with wide eyes, she shakes her head 'no' and goes silent, while John hysterically laughs, pointing at Ada's annoyed expression.

Polly looks back at us, "You two better be back by supper," she tells us sternly. "Umm... Mrs. LaBelle will probably have us stay for dinner, you know the way she is," Arthur laughs. Polly smiles, "Yeah, you're right. Be back by 9 then."