Author's Note / Warnings

S I N I S T E R    O B S E S S I O N
„ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴏᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ"

S I N I S T E R    O B S E S S I O N „ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴏᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ"

THEME SONG
Thelema by Øfdream

NOTE

I just want to thank you for clicking on this book and I'm hoping you'll stay for the ride. This is by no means the best but its my first one, one I've tried and spent countless hours on. I hope you enjoy and feedback is always welcome.

I always had these characters in my mind and a sort of vision that I always wanted to read about, so I just decided to write about it. When I started to write, I actually had no idea what the plot was going to be. I mean, I had the characters and how they were going to be, but I had no idea what the plot should actually be. So, just keep in mind that this whole book is basically freestyle.

But just because this book is freestyled doesn't mean it won't be great; I can promise you all that this book will be amazing.

Now, this is my first book, and the writing might not be the best. There will be spelling errors since English is also not my first language. But I will try my best and always give 100%.

WARNING

I won't tolerate any hate towards my lovely characters. They might be very messed up at best, but each has their reasons for their actions. Every character has their own issues and trauma that will improve over time in the book, but there must be a lot of building up to do for that. So just keep in mind that the characters will say/do some questionable things. They just need a big hug...

This book is an enemies-to-lovers story, which means that the main characters will almost try to kill each other in every chapter because that is literally the plot. It will also take a bit of time for them to actually like each other because my female main character won't fall to her knees the second she sees the male main character, but trust me, the tension will be there. Also, as I've said, they will try to harm each other pretty badly.

KEEP IN MIND

Saint and Cassio are very complex characters, making them difficult to understand. Especially Saint, as my girl isn't good with her emotions and feelings, so it will be pretty hard for her to let people in... As for Cassio, he is very sociopathic, and both characters are toxic tbh.

So please be aware that these two could scare some of you with their thoughts... Especially Cassio, who is a survivor, so he has every right to be the way he is, but as I've said, he will get better.

The first few chapters will focus more on the plot and less on their relationship, just to get that out of the way and allow me to focus on them. And this is going to be a slow burn, obviously, because they are enemies, and she isn't going to fall for him the moment she sees him. There will be a lot of tension between them, though. (I know, I keep repeating myself.)

Also her father's behavior/decision's will make sense at the end.

TRIGGER WARNINGS

This book contains explicit content, including depictions of murder, abuse, very toxic behavior, explicit sexual situations, mental health issues, family issues, and very strong language. Reader discretion is advised, and this material may not be suitable for all audiences. Please be aware of the content before proceeding with the reading.

DONT BE A SILENT READER. SPAM ME.

All rights reserved, Copyright © devilseyez 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

Please refrain from copying my work, and I welcome any feedback or ideas!

WELCOME TO SINISTER OBSESSION...