Goodbye !

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone sat down for eating as the demons brought fruits for them.

" Arey , arey....this is too much !...Please take this away , we will not be able to eat this much." Nakul said and Bhim snapped his head towards Nakul.

" Tumhari himmat kaise hui , mujhse pucche bina pucche ye kehne ki ham itna nahi kha sakte !!...Dont you know that I feel extremely hungry after the battle !?.." Bhim asked in dangerous voice. 

" Nakul , Bhupati se kshma mango !.." Arjun ordered playfully.

" Mujhe kshma kar dijiye Bhupati !..." Nakul exclaimed dramatically making Bhim roll his eyes.

" Nahi Nakul , tumhe dand milega !!..." Sahedev exclaimed playfully and everyone chuckled . Bhim just ignored them and focused on eating.

Meanwhile , Agni was looking at at Karn who was listening fondly to the story which Uruvi was telling him.

Agni felt her heart break on looking how lovingly he was gazing Uruvi as she was speaking.

" I know , me and him arent possible...He loves Uruvi....Dont worry Agni if he is happy then you should be happy about his happiness.." Agni thought to herself and tried to smile at the scene infront of her ,  trying to forget her feelings towards Karn.

Her gaze was diverted when two demons suddenly came with bright grins on their faces.

" Bhupati , your and Kumari Hidimba's marriage will take place on day after tommorrow morning...." The demons said with immense happiness but Bhim's expression changed.

" Guys!...come on let's leave !!..." Bhim said in anger and stood up . But then Hidimba came and looked at Bhim in disbelief with teary eyes.

" Devi Hidimba , we can't let Bhim marry without our Mata's permission and in her absence..." Yudhistir interrupted. Bhim sighed in relief but Hidimba's heart broke.

" No worries Rajkumar Yudhistir, I will bring Kunti Kaki here within no time.." Everyone turned to Agni to see her grinning.

" But-"

" No buts Rajkumar Bhim ,...Hidimba , then can I go ?.." She asked and Hidimba's lips curled up into a smile and she nodded.

" So guys , I will go and bring Kunti Kaki !...and I know , she will agree for Bhim and Hidimba's marriage!!..." Agni said and was about to leave but stopped when her wrist was grabbed by someone making a electric wave flow through her.

" You will not go alone.." Karn said and she gave him confused look.

" I will come with you.." He demanded and Agni was surprised and she felt her cheeks heating up.

" Umm..n-no , I-I..y-you.."

" What are you saying Agni ?...I am not understanding anything..." He frowned and here Krishna and Arjun was enjoying the scene of Agni getting all shy and Karn getting irritated by her behaviour but on the other hand Uruvi was getting jealous.

" I-I m-mean , I-I will g-go...d-dont y-you w-worry.." Agni tried to say again. Karn wasn't understanding why she was stuttering and was getting red.

Before Karn could say anything..
" Yes , I only have faith on Agni...she will only go and rest of you aren't allowed to go !..." Hidimba said coldly and Agni who was getting shy as well as excited that Karn will come with her , was now frowning in disbelief. But Uruvi sighed in relief at Hidimba's decision.

----Time skip---

AGNI'S POV

" Well , I guess it's better that Karn didn't come with me....From the moment I realise that I might love him , from that moment I can't control my cheeks getting heated up even If he just look at me.." I muttered to myself in convincing tone while riding my horse at full speed.

-----Time skip-----

AUTHOR'S POV

Agni brought Kunti to the cave , Prapti also came along.
Kunti agreed for  Bhim and Hidimba's marriage only on the condition that Bhim will not stay with her for life long , they will stay in the cave untill Hidimba give birth to a child.

Bhim was now finally married to Hidimba . Kunti , Karn ,Pandavas and Uruvi too, decided to stay in the cave for nine months but others had to leave.

" Okay Kunti , now we all will leave...take care .." Kunti said to Prapti. Prapti, Pratyush and Agni were leaving for Mathura .Draupadi, Dhristdyumn and Shikhandi were leaving for Panchal . Krishna, Subhadra, Chandra and Chandni were leaving for Dwarka.

" Yes..you too.." Kunti replied.

Meanwhile..
" Hope to see you all again.." Agni said with a grin.

" For that you have to come to Hastinapur, Agni.." Nakul and Sahedev said in unison.

" You all can also come to Mathura !..." Agni backfired.

" But , why we will come to Mathura just to meet you and Pratyush !...Instead you come to Hastinapur, you can meet six of us !.." Arjun said .

" Hastinapur toh Mai aa nahi rahi !..." Agni challenged. Arjun smirked and went near her.

" Bhrata Karn se Milne bhi nahi ?.." Arjun whispered in her ear and Agni turned red again and Arjun laughed a bit.

" Kya khusur phusur chal rahi hai re !?..." Karn came in between both of them .

" Nothing !.." Arjun replied immediatdely. Karn looked at Agni..

" Dude!...Are you sure you are ok ?.....whenever I see you , you are red all the time !.." Karn exclaimed while touching her forehead to check if she have fever.

" I-Its n-nothing..." Agni slapped his hand slightly and ran away towards Pratyush and Prapti.

" Weird !.." Karn muttered and Arjun snorted.

---Time skip---

" OKay then , Goodbye !!...." Everyone exxlaimed to eight of them and they waved back.

Agni glanced and Karn standing next to Uruvi and felt horrible that what she saw in mayajaal was going to come true. Uruvi will stay with Karn for nine months and Karn will surely fall in love with her.

Karn saw her looking at him and he smiled slightly and Agni immediately turned away making Karn frown.

" Goodbye !!.."