Can You Dance

It took hours, but they finally reached their destination. Home.
Dean got Castiels personal items and brought them inside.
"I have a spare room if you'd like to stay in there?" Dean questions Castiel he doesn't reply quickly but then says
"Yes um, Thank you Dean that's very thoughtful of you" he played with his shirt.
Here he goes again he's nervous why is he nervous?
It was ten o'clock at night and Dean was getting already getting out the wine.
"Hey want some wine?" Dean smirked holding it out with some cheese and crackers.
"Hell yes" Castiel laughs and takes a glass and they sit at the table.
"What is it like to dance?" Castiel asked looking out the window. It was a beautiful night, the stars we're bright there were so many of them. The moonlight was scattered across earth and the sky wasn't just black, but also a bit of navy blue.
"It's really nice. Something just makes me love it and I get so pumped and my heart beats so fast it's like nothing I've ever felt before" Dean looks at Castiel, who was still looking out the window. He studied his physical features.
"That must feel fantastic that you have something that can make you feel, like your ment to be doing something rather than nothing" Castiel smiles like a dork. Still looking out the window as he brings the wine up to his lips.
"Dance with me" Dean blurted out.
"Excuse me?" Castiel turned his head blushing a bit.
"Dance with me Castiel" Dean said more thoroughly this time.
"There is no music" Castiel tries to stop blushing.
"I have something" Dean gets up and goes down the hall to retrieve his radio.
"Come on get up dance with me" he turned the radio to a nice classical station.
Castiel finished his wine and stood up
"I-I've never danced before" he stutters.
"We'll take it slow" Dean whispers in his ear.
Dean took Castiels arm and put it up laying his hand on Dean's shoulder. They both cup hands
"Now its just like we are making a square, you step forward with both feet I will go back then step to the side and I will step to the side then step back and I'll step forward. It's easy" Dean gives Castiel a smile and they begin.
Castiel stepped with both feet as Dean went back. They swayed to the side as Dean spun Castiel in a circle and Cas went a long with it. Dean spun Cas again making him fall back into his arms Dean looking down upon him and then bringing him back up and Cas stepped forward again. The music started to pick up a bit and Dean curled Castiel and spun him again and they stepped forward and back and kept turning in a circle they went to the left and then right as the moonlight from the window shined down upon them.
Soon the music ended and they were left breathless facing each other.
"You were amazing" Dean breathes.
Castiels blushed "not as amazing as you" Dean chuckled as they got closer.
Dean moved left go of Castiels hand moving toward his face. He rubbed his cheek as Cas looked down. Dean went slow as he bent in connecting their lips with forceful determination. Cas hands traveled to the back of Deans head laying one against his neck. The other going through his hair. It was just a easy kiss, but it started to get messier as Deans tongue collided with Castiels. Soon Cas was pushed up against the wall, not wanting to stop. It got heated as they made their way to the bedroom having a long night in Deans bed.
You woke me up
No longer tired
With you I feel inspired
You help me find my fire.