Confusing and yet terrifying thoughts.

I'm still tired.Should I get a little bit of sleep,again?

Nah.I  can't get distracted.I feel mom tightens  her hold on me.Just a little bit we've waited already.I look around seeing the two guys.I see Claire's eyes already on me.I kimm her and stand."What happened?"I look at mom."Nothing.I just want to go the toilet."I look at those guy who were standing with their guns there like it was totally normal for them."I want to go too."Claire says looking at mom miserable.Mom looks at them.

"Excuse  me!"The guys looked at her and started walking towards us.Of course everyone turned to see us."What?"The taller one said cold."What what?We want to go to toilet!"Claire said annoyed."Some of us haven't went since yesterday."I said unbothered by the guns.Or trying to be at least."Um.."Some girl hold her hand up."Me too.."She whispered."Shushhhh..."A women next to her pushed her."It's not a crime to want to go to the toilet."My mom says looking pitifully towards the girls.Thank god mom is nothing like that women."Me too."Another man says.Everyone started looking at others and said they too wanted to go."Shut up!"A masked guy walked in with another one.

"What's going on here?"The other asked the them calmly."We want to go to the toilets you sick man!"Claire yelled."Claire.."Mom warned her.The angry one laughed while the calm one looked at the others they were all looking down."Of course we gave them food and now they will want to take it out."He joked but the calm one was still thinking about it. That's a good sight."Hahaha so funny...I can't stop laughing..."Claire said with serious face."Was it this part where we laugh?"She asked."No it's where he shouts again trying to hide the fact that he's little boy whose unloved as fuck and scared as hell."I answer looking bored.She laughed. This time for real.But the guys eyes turned bloody red the brown color vanished."You!"He walked towards me.Mom hugged so fast I couldn't even close my eyes.

"Relax now dude."Another walked.He looked at me.I could feel his smirk."You really do like talking back,huh?"He asked with crossed arms."I don't blame you ,tho. I also like it."He walks closer and takes my hand."No!"i hear moms shout.I stand by his hold."But I like the game when I play it. And I suggest you to keep your little tong in your mouth if you want to keep it."He leaves me arm."

Fuck. He's too tall."I'm in a good mood so you can go but just alone."He walked outside. I heard everyone breathing again.Mom stood up next to me with Claire too.Why did she stand up?"You all hear him!"The guy shout his eyes were brown again."Whoever wants to go to stand."The other calmly said.Others also stood."I will go and came,calm down."I assured her.She kimmed.

"Relax aunty I will be with her."But mom didn't take that so good.She sighed and sat."Be careful."She looked at me."Please."I kimmed.The calm one started walking."Come after me."I took my sweatshirt and walked with Claire."The angry one was walking after us."Now what?"She whispered in my ear.For real? I don't know either.They will look through us but if they found about the phone we will be doomed this time.What to do?What can I do?If the calm one looks through me?He looks smart.But of the angry one finds it?They walked us through some doors in along corridor there were banks."Sit."He calmly said.We all sat.Forward was another brown door."You and you over there.Stand"A girl and boy stood up.He walked with them to the door.

"All over are cameras."I looked around and  showed my middle finger and I made my most fake smile.The guy started laughing."Damn,girl!That was good one!"Claire looked confused at me but started laughing too.I didn't.Calm down Annabelle.Think.You need to think.Be wise.Don't let your anger take over you.Just  calm down.

After some time they came back."You and you."Another couple stood.

Another one.

"You and you."

"You and you."

Another one.

Think.Think.Think.Calm down.Calm down.

Calm down Annabelle.Think.

Just think.Calm down.Just-just...

Relax...

Just Relax Annabelle.

Another one.

"You and you."He looked at Claire and another girl."She looked at me.I kimm.Ashe stood up with another one.I can give her the phone and she can call when she comes back if I will go.But she won't be able to  call.And now what?

"Yoo little girl with the little middle  finger."I turned around the angry one also turned.They greeted each other like buddies.You know."Bro she flipped you!"He laughed with him.Crazy.Why would he laugh that I flipped him?I saw the calm one coming with them.Claire was shocked to see another one here,I think.She gived me confused eyes.I raised my eyebrows.She also raised them in understanding.They sat.She sat next to me."You and-"

"Actually I will take it this time."He walked towards me.I felt it again.They stopped breathing even  Claire."Come on little girl."He looked at me.When I didn't move.He nodded and took my arm."Hey!"Claire yelled standing.But when he looked at her.The calm one walked.

He laughed looking at me again.We walked  towards the door.I have bad feeling about this.My insides are giving up like my legs.Am I still tired?We walked in the girls bathroom."Are you a pedophile?"I asked.He laughed again."Nope,this  to be an pedophile means to feel attracted to younger girl."He flattered the words."So do-"

"And I'm attracted only to your mind."I should be relieved.Yes.I should be.But why am I not?"And why so?"I ask.He's attracted to my mind.Why?"I'm basically a kid."I look around.I knew here won't be cameras."Because."He comes closer.And gently removes my hair and puts in back at my ear without touching my skin.Yet I feel something I've shouldn't ."Because.."I hate how mush came like a whisper an he clearly noticed giving the fact he came even closer.And yet he didn't touch me.He started taking my sweatshirt without looking away.He throwed it on the ground away from us.

Oh my god.

He was on his knees.Without leaving my eyes he started touching my legs from my sneakers going up.

Breath.

Breath.

Breath.

Don't stop.

To.

Tou-Breath.

He gently went up to my tights.I could feel it his hands even thought I had my jeans.But They weren't hot.They were cold.So cold.I could feel the coldness.It was strange.But I didn't hate it.I knew that.He went to my arms.Playing with them.He went inside my pullover.I stopped his hand.Why am I feeling like this?Is it because it's the first someone touching me like this?

"This is your first time,right?"He went  pulling away from my hand it circled my waist slowly but painfully. And still he did not move his sexyes  from mines. It was like he was trying to torture me even more, if that was possible of course. And a thought came to my mind that I regretted very much. 

What does he look like?

Without a mask, what kind of face does he have? What face is he making right now? And why is he doing this to me? This is not normal,  between a thief and the stolen one."You won't answer?" Such a voice brought out of nowhere.Such a voice.  Cold and yet warm.This is not good.This goes very wrong.I need to think cleaver.Such a confusing and yet terrifying thoughts."I think you're done."I tried to be cold as I can.

"You have no idea."I felt his smirk."I haven't even started,yet."

Bang.

                                                                                    Chapter 8