Are you sure Jax done it this way?

"Partner. Let me just say. I have had a massive time back at home. I mean literally rode planes and stuff it was fun!"

Ryūji looks in curiosity.

"Did you ever like... hurt each other? Just curious cuz... no offense."

"None taken." Says Jax. "But my strength is a bit to much. Watch."

Jax walks to a telephone pole and ends up bending it massively far in just one punch.

"WHOA!!!! WHAT?!" Ryūji exclaimed.

"Yeah I know. Strength is probably an essential in these things. But I'll be honest, they'll be more where it comes from. That girl that made me torture that seemingly innocent guy. It may be fun but I was forced."

Ryūji looks at Jax. "But isn't it fun? I mean I don't think it is, but didn't you say it was?"

"Not when I have some cocky ugly snob telling me to do it. Torture is for the torturer. Not her." Jax says confidently.

"But a change of matters. How's that Kushieada thing working for you?"

"Oh well... after the uh, race? It's progress but like. I'm not sure when the next move should be made"

Jax snickers. "Running around like a headless chicken isn't gonna get you anywhere with your girl. If anything it's gonna make you look like an absolute moron. If you really wanna find your love you gotta FIGHT for it. Plow all the shit out of your way. And take those shots!"

Ryūji thinks. "You might be right Jax. If I just run around trying to do nonsense I'll never get Kushieada with me."

Out of nowhere Jax pulls out a pack of cigarettes and begins smoking.

"What the hell Jax?!" Yelled Ryūji. "Why are you smoking?! You know that's not allowed here right?!"

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Jax said. "This would melt your cares away like butter. I'm 19 for crying out loud I do what I want."

Ryuuji ignores it but reflects on Minori.

"So what you're saying is... ignore the obstacles, plow through what tries to stop me, and then take my chance?"

"CorrrrrrrrrECTOMUNDOOOOOOOO!" Jax yells. "The fact of the matter is, if you want it, fight for it. Rip off heads if you have to. Take their organs and throw them in the grinder."

Ryūji nods in understanding.

"Well it's getting dark. I have to get home to cook for Taiga."

Jax pulls Ryūji back.

"Hold up. Tomorrow, we make moves. No more hiding like Charlie Brown and the Redhead. You ain't no Charlie Brown. You a mean emo killin' machine!"

Ryūji nods. "Yeah I get that a lot I've been trying to forget that."

And then Ryūji leaves to head home.

Jax sighs.

"This is gonna be one hell of a ride. But what to do in the meantime?"

Jax then walks up to a construction site.

"Konnichua bros!" He says to the workers. "Imma take this for a bit. You don't need it."

Jax then takes an excavator from the construction site and drives away.

"HEY YOU!" Yells the construction worker.

Jax ignored and continued driving, he decided to wreck and tear down random houses just for fun.

"It's just a POSSESSION! Get over it!" Jax yells.

He then tears down more and more houses until he was tired.

"Now THAT... was fun!"