Link up in my pickup

Hey guysss im back with another story. This happened thursday of this week.

Heyy soo i met a girl off of twitter SHE WAS FINE ASF, BODY EATSS, HAIR EATSS, SHE WAS JUST BBHADD. OK so we get to talking and knowing each other long story short we meet up. Once we meet up we get in my car and start making out then we start undressing. I had my tits in her mouth while rubbing on hers. Then we was like lets make it spicier so we put on a game of dirty T or D. Using the game i started fingering her and making her squirm and cum all over my hands. She was so horny she just grabbed all on my boobs, licking and kissing all over them. While giving a hickey on my boobs she slowly makes her way into my underwear slowly fingering my pretty tight pussy. IM GETTING WET THINKINGN ABOUT ITT UGHGHHGT. SORRY LET ME FINISH (see what i did there). SORRY OK BACK TO THE STORY. She stops sucking my tits to focus on my perl (what writters call it). She starts speeding up and i just was a moaning mess. Mind u its both of ours first time being with a girl. We wanted to scizzor so bad but it wasnt enough room. Once i got finished cumming all evrywhere i put her on my lap and kissed her so tinderly and started rubbing on her ass, i guess that made her become more wet bc she starts humping my leg and boyyyy my thigh was so wet. OH BTW WE ARE IN A TRUCK SO WE HAD SOME ROOF ROOM. Now she asks me if she culd eat me out i said no baby imma eat you out. I was getting down and dirty baby. MY FACE WAS ALL WET AND THE SEATS WERE WET. Her moans were music to my ears (im literally hearing her rn). I had her squirting all in my mouth, she tasted like salt from the sweat obviously and like natualness idk how to describe it. Lets just say we both went homee smiling very hard. I got my period the day after this i was highly upset brooooo.But we will be meeting up sooon.