❤️‍🩹FLOYD// SUPRISE?🤪

°˜”*°•  •°*”˜°
Y/n is a genuine flirt type of person unlike Floyd whos always shy to do these type of things like kissing infront of his brothers TOP FEAR! To him.. he finds it embarrassing If yous kiss in public, or yeah just anywhere.

Floyd's pov
°˜”*°•  •°*”˜°

" Cmon y/n were gonna be late! " I looked at the time we were about to miss our dinner reservation . "Hold on!" They yanked a big chunk of hair after brushing . "Oh shi-" I grab their hand and drag them to the car " I waited long enough " I pout and drove off after feeling better. " a table for- " Y/n slams their hand on the table " 5! " I look at them in disbelief
" 5? And who are these 3 people.. " I asked. " Poppy, JD, and Branch! " they said proudly " hey look their here " they wave out at them as I facepalmed myself. " SOO ARE YOU TWO DATING ? " Asked poppy (you guys didn't tell em yet) " Oh y- " I put my hand on y/ns mouth shushing them and giving a look. " So is that a yes? " I grab the menu " hey we should order right now! " changing the subject. " I'll order ( whatever you want ) " y/n said putting down the list " I'll go with poppy " branch smiled at his girlfriend.. " ILL SHALL ORDER THE DESSERTS " She lifted up her foot onto the table, pointing towards the roof.
.
Branch pulls her down on the seat embarrassed as everyone was eyeing on us. " yeah and I'll just take the burger " JD said. " Okay well be on it.. " the waitress with the mustache said " Anywaysss.. wanna come back and hangout? " Y/n lightened up the mood, I look at them with a ' What ' expression. " Sure" they all said in sync (👹) I sigh in annoyance 'it was supposed to be our day😭💭' i overthinked. " here you all go " the man served us. " thank you. " I gave him a tip and started eating after.

Y/N's P.O.V
°˜”*°•  •°*”˜°
.

" soooo how was your guys date~ " I winked at Poppy. " oh it was-" Branch butted in with " terrible " he frowns. " It wasn't THAT terrible " Poppy said making her hand movement go up and down while sweat it out. " You literally sprayed glitter at the waitress.."  Branch crossed his arms " nonsense " Poppy rubbed the back of her neck. " YOU CAUGHT THE WHOLE ENTIRE RESTAURANT ON FIRE!! " he screamed at the top of his lungs. " Let's just goo.." JD suggested aswell Floyd agreed as the two were fighting, I ran with them.
.

" that was close " JD wiped his forehead.  "Aren't you 37 / 38 and you still don't have a girlfriend ? " I asked concerned " let's just say Rhonda's my girl~ " he flexed his photos of when Rhonda was a puppy " aww!!! " I leaned in looking closely. " she is so cute!!!!" I make little gremlin noises as if I'm getting attacked from a fly☠️. " Okay well just wait until their finished- " Floyd's eyes widen as a huge explosion of fire came from the distance and bunch of people running out same with Branch and Poppy.  " WHAT- WHAT HAPPENED!? " Floyd asked checking if Branch has any wounds. He points at Poppy " Whatever let's just.. Get out of here " we all rush to our cars.
.

( time skip )
.

" this was a crazy night " I groaned sitting on the couch next to Poppy and JD " agree " Floyd smiles . " wait-.. OH HEY I JUST FORGOT I BRUNG CAKE!! " Poppy cheered " Branch, JD can you help me bring it out since you guys know what it is? " They make eye contact at eachother. " but isn't that cake 7ft tal- " Poppy placed a finger infront of JD's face. " cmon! " She slammed the door on her way out.
.

" hey.. I'm sorry for inviting them.. I saw bow you looked at me most of the time.. you looked mad " I apologized with a sad face. " what? No! " I felt a warm hand of his place on the side of my cheek. " it would've been ok if you told me.. but j wasn't mad that you invited my 2 brothers and My sister in law " he giggled(cringe) " it was pretty fun even though we didnt actually do much stuff together but instead saw the place get set on fire! " I get close to his face lips almost touching, he pulls in with a gentle kis- * camera taking noises * " aw that is so cute " Poppy teared up " why didn't you tell us sooner- wait.. POPPY THE CAKE! " the 7ft cake tumbled over making a huge mess in the living room. " Uh suprise? " Poppy said Covered in frosting. 

.

.

Sorry if it's so short and I forgot to post it yesterday and I was busy-😵‍💫