😭FLOYD X READER? PT1

I look around , admiring everything I glanced at as I was visiting the pop troll village. It was nice and welcoming and I felt better everytime I came to visit Poppy and her boyfriend Branch. I recently found out that her boyfriend,  Branch was in a band and they all reunited once again. I met all his brothers one by one shaking their hands.

" hi I'm Y/N!" I took my hand out for the troll to shake. " nice to meet you.. I'm Floyd!" He shook, he was way unique than others as they still had some sorta.. hatred for us, I guess. (this is making me cringe so hard😃)  we started hanging out once and awhile since he would always be close with Branch and Poppy. "So.." Floyd tried starting a conversation to make it less akward between us.

"How long have you known my brother? And his girlfriend?" He asked curious. "Hm.. for 2 months atleast.." thoughts popped up for regret and guilt as me and my friends were being cruel to them back then. " that's  great I guess " he chuckles lightly filling the room with brightness with his smile. "Yeah , hah.. I'm grateful Poppy was nice enough to forgive us right away as for Branch.. not so much" I rub the back of my neck sweating.

"He's not really a type of person(troll) to forgive that quickly." He explained that he and his brothers left him to start their own paths leaving him when he was a baby , i could see his face changing when he was saying e every detail about his past , i give him a slight pat on his back giving him sympathy as he needed it. we continued our little chats, and small conversations, growing a bond.

I felt my heart pounding aggressively inside my chest everytime he got near me on accident or my ears have tint of red if he gave me a little praise or compliment. " Poppy! " I rushed to her room breathing heavily slamming the door open. " Y-Y/N!! W-what are you doing here" she came to me concerned and checking my body if I have scars. "I need to tell you something but promise not to tell anyone!"

"Dont worry I wont say anything" She zips her mouth closed. "I think, I like, Branches older brother! " I squint my eyes shut afraid if she would scold me for it but I hear a loud gasp with wide shock face when I gazed up her confused. " OH MY GOSHH!! YOU LIKE-" I put two of my hands wrapped around her mouth . "Shh.. they will hear you.." I blushed letting go of her. "Wait.. you like John Dory??" She raised a brow.

"Who- wait not the old one!" I whispered "the sensitive one.." I squirmed around can't believe that I told someone . "WHO FLOYD?" I jumped on her this time covering her mouth once again. "Oh my gosh Poppy, shhh..!!" I got off her picking her right up. " Don't worry I won't tell a single troll " I smile waving her off a goodbye going back to the rock village (also don't know)

I came by the next day but see lots of other trolls staring at me and whispering to one to another gossiping slowly. I walk up to Poppy and Viva " hey what's wrong with everyblody?" I questioned " we-" Viva nudged Poppy " I mean.. I accidentally told every troll in pop village " she hid her face. My jaw dropped couldn't believe what I just heard. " Y-you what.."

I looked down " B-BUT VIVA TOLD CLAY AND CLAY TOLD BRUCE A-AND HE TOLD .. Wait who did he tell?" Poppy placed a finger on her chin facing upwards now. "OH YEAH HE TOLD FLOYD-" tears were burning up from my eyes. "Poppy you promised!" My eyebrows furrowed I ran away to find Floyd to explain to him.

"FLOYD!!" I spot him talking to Bruce just when he gave himself a shocked expression. I trip over landing on my stomach looking up at Floyd. "Is it true??" He lifted me up snatching his hand back. "Yes.. I just-" a bloom of blush covered my cheeks but Floyd looked worried. " Y/N.. I'm sorry but I don't feel the same.. " he puts one of his hand on his arm really meaning it. Tears began streaming down my face "I-I mean I can't force you though " I gave him a happily smile.

"Y/N wai-" I wandered off not running but slowly walking away, I hum to myself sadly heartbrokened about the rejection, once I got back I sobbed by myself.

(Rushed might have mistakes and Pt2 coming out tmrw maybe.. sorry for less angst on this it was really rushed)