❤️‍🩹FLOYD X M!READER❤️‍🩹

°˜"*°• •°*"˜°
So basically Veneer
And velvet found and
Kidnapped reader, and
Got stuck with Floyd🤷🏽‍♀️
°˜"*°• •°*"˜°

°˜"*°• •°*"˜°
Your p.o.v
°˜"*°• •°*"˜°

" let me out! " I banged against the glass, diamond hoping to be set free. " it's no use.. " I took a quick turn to see a troll sitting down looking pale. " Woah , dude!? " I came to check up on him. His white streaks in his hair grew and the look on his face seemed tired and exhausted. " Wait how long have you've been in here..? " I touched his hand and it was cold. " hah probably like 3 weeks now.. " he gave off a sad face looking down. " What did they do to you? " I questioned " well their gonna use us.. they'll steal our talent for themselves so they can become more famous than ever " he got up dusting himself off. " Well im Floyd.. you? " he handed out his hand.

" I'm.. Y/N" I smiled taking his hand and started to shake it. " Hey your from that band.. what was it called it again? " he giggled waiting for me to guess. " WAIT! I know now! Your from brozone! " I clapped my hands together. " Aren't you the sensitive one? " I raised a brow. " Well im not in the band anymore " he rubbed the back of his neck , squinting his eyes shut with sweat coming down his cheek.

" how- " he layed a finger to my lips shutting them less than a minute. " So my brothers got in a fight, and they left me and my little brother.. alone.. I did promise my little brother I'd be back by then but!.. " he faced to the side hiding his tears streaming down( yo mb😢). " Calm down.. it's gonna be okay.. " I stepped infront of him putting my hands across my chest and lifted them everytime I inhaled. " uhm.. what band are you from?.. "

°˜"*°• •°*"˜°
VENEERS P.O.V
°˜"*°• •°*"˜°

" we should atleast practice! " I slammed the door open for my twin sister to barge in. " I said it a billion times! No, no, no, no, NO! " She repeated with a frustration tone. " but sis, if we use them both then they'll both die! I mean look at Floy- " I threw my hand to defend. " just.Spray.It.on.NOW " she growled getting closer. " O-on 2nd thought, yeah! " I grip onto the diamond shatter beside me in fear, I glance at the two that were curled, holding onto eachother with scared looks in their eyes. Regret builds up inside of me and I took one spray at a time shutting my eyes before I watch the poor trolls get thir talent taken Away.

°˜"*°• •°*"˜°
FLOYDS P.O.V
°˜"*°• •°*"˜°

A few loud commotion could be heard as Velvet and Veneer came along. " Uh y/n.. come over.. " he crawls over and we huddle up together ,I felt nice warmth next to him making me lean on his neck. " Sorry.. " I whispered, he gave a chuckle I. Response. 2 pair of eyes gaze at us when a little shake on the diamond . " Just give me! Gosh your useless " a snatched came from Velvet . Her fingers pressed the perfume and well sprayed.

Y/n lifted up in the air seeing him getting drained Out " Y/N! " I grabbed onto him pulling him down until they were finished. " IM SORRY! " I hugged tightly when the cold air hit towards him. " Act dead.. " Y/n suggested. " Why-" . " JUST DO IT! " I followed what he asked me to do and stayed there , in a dramatic pose. " is he dead? " a few pokes to the glass. "OH MY GOSH!! WHAT DO WE DO " a scared tone came from Veneer . " Well just open it since that other troll looks tired enough to get up " I couldn't see it but I feel like she rolled her eyes. A bright light approached the dark glass I took it as a chance to get out. " welp- " Veneer held me with hands out. I grab onto his fingers and bit leaving a mark on him. " OUCH- YOU JUST BIT ME- "  I jump off landing on their desk . " GET HIM " Velvet pointed getting her to nudge Veneer.

I Swung my hair up to the ceiling , swinging down hitting the opened door. " CRIMP-!! " I made my way to the exit, gasping for air. " I promise.. ill be back for you.. " I held onto my left arm and took tiny steps.

(CRINGE AND SO MUCH I's 😭 )