chapter one

heeseung's pov

I drove by the neighborhood the same night of ricky's party, he said no one but him would be home so we all agreed on coming over. before coming over I had one thing to achieve, I pulled over sunghoon's house, he lied about studying over some friend's house just to join the party, his parents believed him as always. I saw him coming down the stairs of the front porch, replacing his watch, a blazer hanging from his left shoulder, and naturally a smile came upon my lips, but faded away as soon as he hopped inside the car.

"your hair" I tried to push my fingers within his brown locks but he looked up to the right, I heard him sigh so I didn't bother on insisting, I just thought they needed some volume but if he thinks he doesn't need it then I won't force him "until twelve" he muttered while avoiding my stare "why don't you just sleep at mine?" but this time I caught his attention, he seems hesitant and his face is slightly pink, I couldn't stop my gaze from drifting down, they caught the shiny glaze of his lips.

"do I make you nervous sunghoon?" he never spoke again after this, I drove in silence until we reached destination, and when coming out of the car I heard him slam the door, no look back, is he mad at me for something like this "what a baby" I smiled before following him inside, I lost him through the crowd pretty easily, ricky came over with a glass in his hand, he said it was some orange juice with vodka and gave it to me, but when he left I left it on a table, I despise alcohol with my whole heart, after what happened to my parents, it's my worst nightmare "where is he..."

I walked around for a while, glancing at a few teenagers laughing all together, a drink in their hands.

one kept grabbing a random girl's ass, in another corner a girl and a boy were making out and some girls were throwing it in a circle all together, but nothing grabbed my attention like I expected it to.

"hey 'seung! we're gonna play spin the bottle, are you playing with us?" until beomgyu told me about the game, I'm bored so I didn't mind, but when joined them in the freshly made circle I saw sunghoon sitting in it, I feel like he's still mad at me but it won't stop me from sitting beside him.

he glanced only for once, rolling back his eyes, he's consistent, that's why I keep teasing him all over again.

it's also something that makes my heart throb a little more "who's starting?"

"why not" it was jake, a friend from school, when he twisted the bottle to spin, it landed on gyuvin "man..." both of them sighed from the news and yet they still kissed, only for a second I heard some people boo them because it wasn't 'enough', to be fair I think everyone has their limits, you can't really force someone into something they don't wanna take part of "alright guys, let's keep this up, gyuvin you're next on spinning"

the turns went by quickly, I haven't kissed anyone yet, same goes for sunghoon, the few persons who kissed were mostly the same persons since the very beginning, until it lands on me when jay swung the bottle.

"come over, I'm not moving" I said, by the corner of my eyes, I noticed the way Sunghoon frowned and bit his lower lip, and when jay came over he sat in front of me in defeat "you'll brag about it for a whole month, I know you too well heeseung"

"come on, I've changed"

the atmosphere took a quick turn, it's quiet except for the song playing in the background.

I expected him to take advantage of the situation but he's not moving, no eyes were batting. In a short and slow motion I pulled him by the collar and pressed my lips with his, he's trying to get away when I'm just trying to give the public what they were starving for, he pulled away too early and everyone laughed "why, am I a bad kisser jongseong?" a devious smirk painted my lips, unfortunately he shook his head while sitting at the same spot from earlier "no I'm just not the type to kiss my homies for fun" he said while looking away.

again, a few persons laughed but now it's my turn, I'm not expecting much. my eyes wouldn't leave the way it turned on itself, my eyes widened in satisfaction when it landed on sunghoon, he's not saying anything negative for now, he's just staring at me, a little annoyed maybe although I feel like there's something else behind those eyes. since we're next to each other it's easy, I turned around, sliding my hand along his nape, he didn't budge yet, so I moved further until I finally closed the gap between our lips, however I didn't expect what came next.

he opened his mouth, asking for more which leaves me gagged.

our tongues twirled around each other's, saliva drawing its way around our lips as nothing stops the hunger consuming us.

a few whispers were heard, some of them kept screaming in surprise but the rest was left in shock. no one else made out with the tongue until our turn, I guess it's just a normal reaction "gosh get a room you two" it's riki, he kept complaining about how messy this party was becoming but honestly the gapping sensation coursing my veins was such a blindfold, sunghoon's head tilted to the right, the only thing I could do was deepening the kiss.

after what seemed like eternity, sunghoon pulled away, an unknown expression on his face which I wished to know about, he's gasping for air but I'm here staring at him, drooling like a fool. I really wanted to leave with him just now, but the game kept going even after what we shared just now, I felt strange.

a little confused and angry at myself.

the next hours felt like eternity, I finally had the guts to pull sunghoon by the wrist, he asked what's wrong with me, alarmed by the way I held his wrist, he's right it's a little too tight "I'm driving you off your house" I lowered my voice when turning around, we're in a corner, nowhere to go, just us "it's not that late..." he looks down, a pout on his lips which brought my attention upon them.

I'm yearning to steal them one more time "you said at midnight" he finally looked up, his eyes are wide open and sparkling, however the pink tint still covers his face "I'll ask you again, do I make you nervous sunghoon?" breathing heavily, he slowly nods while sliding his hand upon my neck, mixing the beating of my heart with his, I'm trying to calm the pace by closing my eyes, breathing slowly but it's not helping at all "butterflies in my stomach" he said, a soft giggle escaped his throat just when his lips stumbled mine.

I'm not worried about his behavior, he doesn't drink either, he's just like this, when he's comfortable enough.

no one else is around us, just the two of us in this dark corner.

"I can come over and..." he bit his lower lip once more, looking up while his head drifts to the ground, only to hide his face in my neck while being a little cheeky "and?" I asked, I held him by the waist, my lips stumbled his ear and he looked up "we could do it... roughly" my heart leaped, it's hard for me to swallow my saliva "are you out of your mind? you're just out saying stuffs" I laughed but he didn't find it funny "oh"

"fuck me like one of your girls"

I've never drove so fast in my whole life, I forgot one stop sign, we were lucky enough for not being caught by the cops so I kept going until we were home.

the lights were closed by the windows, when opening the door I held sunghoon's hand until we reach my bedroom for intimacy. my breath shortens over time, but not my longing for the boy under my body. He looked down at my boxers, I felt pretty warm and anxious about the way he glanced down.

that's surely one thing, sunghoon's opinion is important to me, and most of the time he speaks with his eyes.

"any boundaries I should be aware of?" I gulped after asking, a knot in my throat keeps away any fluids from coming down, my body feels like a burning fire, none can help me from this heat sensation "I'll tell you to stop if it's too much, does it help you?" I look away from his eyes, thinking about it even if I'm ready to start "hey, look at me" his thumb was fixed under my chin but his index was left on my bottom lip, the blood is pumping a little more and I can't control it, it's like catching a fever "I need you to ruin me, that's all you need to know."

"any nicknames? before I start"

"call me darling" he placed his thick and warm thighs around my waist, tightening his hold, his arms were left hanging over his head, he looks heavenly.

"it excites me, just like the way you eye me down."

__