chapter three

I traced my fingers around the sheets, looking for his warmth, but it's so cold, the shivers traveled down my spine and I felt like wind engulfed my whole body.

I'm alone, he's gone.

he probably left during the night, I can see the sun rising as slow as my heartbeat muffled by the mattress.

I want to feel his skin against mine when I wake up, his fingertips weaponing my neck when I snuggle my face in his. the hot temperature of his thin silhouette.

anger took over and the lamp on the side of my bed was already shattered, I try to calm down but the only thing that truly helps me is sunghoon, I expected him to leave a text at least but there's literally nothing to fill my mind but my current feelings, am I that desperate in the end or am I just attached to someone to the point I'll turn myself completely ill from thinking about him every seconds passing by "fuck why is it so complicated with him, freaking coward." he may be a coward but that's what attracted me ever since the first day we met.

when finally meeting my common senses I went downstairs. I met my aunt in the kitchen preparing a meal, she's always cooking something even when I'm not home, pastries, dishes, everything.

I eat some of them and it's delicious, but I have no time for this, these past few days we're having basketball practices and I don't wanna miss any of them "you broke something again" she said so casually, like it's something usual, I'm not so sure why she's going there, asking and talking about stuffs like that "I'll pay for it" I said while sitting down for a minute "with what money?" she chuckled.

I feel deeply offended, she's not wrong but I'm still very offended.

she's the one paying for my car, the food and the rest that comes with it, I have money but not a lot and all the stuffs I broke in the past are pretty expensive.

I just didn't care and punched or kicked where I thought it could feel the best.

"when did you come home?"

"around seven so I haven't slept yet, why?" she's working too hard, and yet she's here cooking breakfast for us two, I felt frustrated again knowing it's already ten when she should be sleeping.

"don't you work tonight again?"

"no, I'm having two days off, don't worry about me" she sighed when serving the food, I took two bites out of it while looking down worriedly.

"I'm more worried about you sweetheart" she walked behind the seat I was sat on, ruffling my hair before leaving, she's probably going to get ready for bed since she worked all night long, when she was completely out of my sight I took out my phone, texting sunghoon even if I might not get an answer.

I asked him why did he left so early, he saw but didn't answer. I may not be catching this right, or maybe he's just trying to play some sort of mind games, but I feel like he's looking for something, not a fight obviously, but I just find it weird, usually he answers. he does but on a dry term, that's why I'm overthinking over his stupid behavior, I'm so sick of this.

"man fuck you." It was a voice message, I pressed the button out of pure anger and sent all of it.

this is so embarrassing, but it's too late he already has seen my new text. More like voice message, he heard it.

I ate the rest of my plate, next thing I had on my mind was void, I left for the gym since it's the weekend. headphones on while lifting weights, but again I thought about him and sat straight after my last push, my jaw is shut tight which is pretty uncomfortable. I'm trying not to lose my mind, except when trying to regain my balance I was disturbed again "hey, can you help me with the weights?" I don't even know her and she's standing there like we've known each other for ever or as if I was her boyfriend.