chapter two

tw // smut

his body shuddered under my touch, when lowering down my face to his torso, I caught his nipple. I sucked and nibbled on it until hardness and redness, I heard him whimper but it was subtle so I placed myself between his thighs, kissing and slightly biting the inner part, this time it was clear and I couldn't stop myself from licking all around. he arched his back when I darted my tongue in this warm and wet spot, I smiled but he grabbed my hair which leaves me groaning in surprise.

"do it again" he pleaded, I looked up into his eyes and I went for it again, when I was completely drawn in those quick motions he wrapped his thighs around my head, squeezing it a little, I felt the pressure building up beside the forming boner between my legs, I was suffocating but loved being dominated by him "fuck" he whined while loosening his hold, using his hands to find the sheets but nothing's left to be held except my damp hair.

"come over" I whispered, pulling away as I get on my knees, he's quiet but moving, he found himself on my lap, when placing my fingers in front of his hole I could feel the forming gap, it's warm and wet "go ahead" he murmured, his voice filled with anticipation, without hesitation I gently pushed two of my fingers inside him. he moaned softly, his body trembling against mine "are you okay?" a smile covered his lips, he quickly nodded as an answer, consciously relieved I continued to slide my fingers in and out, each movements leading deeper, feeling his walls clenching around me.

his breath thickened as I add in a third finger, heavy and quick, he's not hating it but enjoying most of it. when twisting and pushing the fingers, his hips began to rock against my hand, urging me on. my chest felt heavy but my hunger is more than this, he looked at me in the eyes, I could sense the desperation in his movements, the hunger for more. so I reached for the bottle of lube in my bed table and poured it onto my fingers, slicking them up before pressing a fourth finger inside his throbbing hole.

he gasped, but never told me to stop. a mixture of pleasure and slight discomfort blending together. I focused on stretching him, preparing him for what was to come.

his body relaxed under my touch, but my heartbeat is going crazy.

"you sure know how to please a hole" he whined, his face buried in my neck, I heard him laugh, melody to my ears, I couldn't help myself from capturing his lips out of lust, with my fingers still deep inside him, our tongue found each other as I move my fingers faster, he keeps moving his hips but with urgency this time, so I pulled out what was left, lube oozed from his pulsating pink rim.

"why did you stop?.."

"I'll fill you up sooner than you can imagine, darling" my heart races when positioning myself between his legs, his breathing is sharp and his chest heaved under my touch when I made him spread even more, but before I start anything, I reached for a condom lingering the depths of my table, unwrapping the paper by my teeth in a swift motion "hey what are you doing?"

I'm not quite sure why would he be so confused about a wrapper, did I do something wrong "heeseung... I want to feel you warmth at its fullest, I need it raw, no condom." so this is what he meant, I can't believe I was so worried over the way I unwrapped the thing, I'm so embarrassed.

however, I took a moment to process his request, my mind spinning with a mix of desire and concern, I always used all kind of protection when having sex with someone, but I'm feeling different with this situation. it's sunghoon, the only person capable of making my heart leap, I'd do anything to satisfy his needs. although going without a condom felt incredibly intimate and risky, but if that's what he wanted, I couldn't deny him. I ended up getting rid of the condom, positioning myself comfortably between his soft, wet thighs, I met his gaze, searching for any signs of doubt or hesitation.