Court of Owls

"Beware the Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadowy perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them or they'll send the Talon for your head....."

1. The Court of Owls are pulling strings in Gotham. Putting hits out on people who are getting to close to the truth. Batman had gotten a tip that a few members would be attending a masked gala. he is sending your oc, my oc, and our love interests undercover to see what we can learn.

or

2. The Court of Owls have found out that they were being looked into. And now they are trying to tie up loose ends by sending Talons after you and the Bat-Family after Batman had asked your help to look into them. And they won't stop sending them until the job is finished

VILLAINS

1. The Court of Owls come to you, offering you a job to take out some people that have been looking into them, my oc and love interest. They offer you anything that you could imagine. money, power, status, get-out-of-jail-free cards. Can and will you do it?

2. The Court is looking for someone to do a job for them. An undercover job for them. They need you to go undercover in Wayne Enterprises, and get information about Bruce Wayne, anything that they can use against him politically and personally. All the latest company blueprints, and software. They needed anything and everything against Bruce Wayne, his company, and the people he loves. Are you up for it?