Mission 4: Operation Tropical Storm

Location:
Southeast Panama

Objectives:
Kill Colonel Kuznetsov
Destroy Russian and Columbian supply depots.

Liutenant Ramirez and his squad are crawling through the jungle of Southeast Panama.

Liutenant Ramirez:
"Team, we're in hostile territory deep in Panama, and our targets are Kuznetsov and those supply depots. This our chance to turn the tide. Stay vigilant."

Sergeant Diaz:
"Roger that, sir. Jungle's thick. Hard to see what's ahead."

Private Nguyen:
"Satellite intel shows heavy enemy presence. They're well fortified."

Liutenant Ramirez:
"We'll hit them hard. Marcus, scout ahead. Diaz , cover our rear. Nguyen, stay sharp."

The squad travels through the unforgiving and hostile terrain, facing relentless resistance from both the Russian forces and Columbian rebels.

Russian soldier:
"Die, American dogs!"

Colombian rebel:
"Eat fuck, bitches!"

Sergeant Diaz:
C"ontract! Enemy forces ahead! They're expecting us!"

Lieutenant Ramirez:
Engage and neutralize the threat! Marcus,find a vantage point. Diaz, suppress their positions!

The squad engages in a relentless firefight, pushing through enemy lines towards their primary objectives.

Private Nguyen:
"I've located Kuznetsov's compound! It's heavily defended, sir!"

Liutenant Ramirez:
"That's our target. Move in and take that asshole down. Diaz, Marcus, on me!"

The squad launches a coordinated assault on Kuznetsov's compound, facing fierce resistance from enemy forces.

Liutenant Ramirez:
"Kuznetsov's down there! You 3 Secure the area and take out those supply depots! I have a score to deal with Kuznetsov."
Nguyen, Marcus and Diaz:
"Sir, yes sir!"

Sergeant Diaz:
"The Russian and Columbian forces are surrendering! They're laying down their arms!"

Amidst the chaos, Ramirez and Kuznetsov are in a knife fight, and Ramirez kills Kuznetsov by stabbing him in the stomach, kicking him in the testicles and headbutting him in the face at the same time, then he proceeds to slit his throat and subsequently shoots his head.

Liutenant Ramirez:
"It's over, Kuznetsov. Your war ends here."

With the fall of Kuznetsov and the surrender of Russian and Columbian forces, North and South American theaters of WW3 have reached its conclusion.

Liutenant Ramirez:
"Mission accomplished. Panamanian forces can regain control now. We've won these theaters of the war, boys."

Private Nguyen:
"The Americas are secure, again. It's been an honor, sir."