minichapter chikara and kaeru

"So these imbesuls are my grandchildren?" The the old and wise gods of frogs said.

"Yes." The father of the twins and thus the son of the god answered.

The twins chikara and kaeru said nothing.
The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The god was judging everything about the twins. Posture, height, Personality, intelligence, power, ect.

After a short silence the god spoke "Furoggu, not only did you have you have an affair with that mortal from the village without my knowledge. You decided to get children with her and didn't even have to decency to give them your a part of your power"

"But father, i don't even have enough powe-" "no buts, we both know that that is a lie." The god enterjected Furoggu, the father before he could defend himself.

The frog god waited a bit before continuing "you not being willing to give them the power to become a god is an insult to this bloodline."

Chikara spit out her coffee which she was drinking to distract herself from the tension in the room."

"Give enough power to become WHAT! that isn't how power works, right!? Isn't impossible to give someone else your power!?" Chikara shouted out her confusion, much to the annoyance of her grandfather.

The frog god looked at his son which bassicly held 'why don't they know this?' 'i'm dissapointed.' 'you are going to get an asswooping when they leave.' yada yada yada.

"Well normally, yes you would be correct." The grandfather began to explain, "You can't give another person your power, they have to work for it. But this case isn't normal because me and your father are gods; gods of frogs to be more precise, BUT someone didn't tell you." he gave Furoggu the side eye while saying the last part.

Yada yada yada more text

"Oh kaeru, there isn't a single intelligent thought in his head. Belief me, i checked."

"Hey!" Kaeru yelled "i have intelligent thoughts!"

"Such as?" Grandpa raised an eyebrow

"Well- um- the mytochondria is um-... ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵖᵒᶦⁿᵗ." Kaeru admitted

Yada yada yada more text

Kaeru and chikara finally left to get some sleep after.

Furoggu was about to leave too but was about to leave but was stopped by grandpa