Ch. 1

(A/N: We pretend that Carnlian is alive, plus Peril is in high school)

Moon PoV:

Moon ran though the halls at Jade Mountan School to find Qibli and Winter. "Moon! Over here!" Qibli shouted. He was standing next to Winter. I ran as fast as I could to hug Qibli. I haven't seen my boyfriend in a week! "Hi Winter!" "Hey, Moon" Winter was one of Moon very close friends, like Kinkajou and Turtle too! And, they were dating, because Turtle confesed his feeling to Kinkajou, and Kinkajou felt the same way! "Hey Winter!!" Winter's Girlfriend shouted. "Hey Lynx!" Winter's face lit up when he saw Lynx. Before Winter met Lynx, he had a crush on Me, but he met Lynx and now it is love at first site! "LOOK TURTLE!!!!! THERE'S EVERYONE!!!" My Best friend yelled as she came to hugs to everyone. "It's been to long!!! Spring break really tore us apart." Kinkajou said to the group. "Hi guys!!" Umber said as he walked over. "Hi Umber!" I said to him. Umber had a crush on Qibli, but he got over it. "Were missing Car-" "I'M HERE. STOP ACTING LIKE I'M DEAD" Carnlian shouted as she stomped over. Since everyone was here, I said "Let's go, Jade Winglet."

Clay PoV:

Freshman High School. All of his friends were there. Tsunami, Glory, Starflight, Sunny, Fatespeaker, Riptide, and Deathbringer. And he can not forget his Girlfriend, Peril. "Guys, before school starts, do you want to go to the cafe?" Sunny suggested when everyone was with them. "Great idea Sunny!" Fatespeaker said, and Starflight agreed. The HoneyCub Cafe was the DoD and their mates fav place to eat! "Nine HoneyCub Specials please!" Tsunami said to the waiter. "It will be right with you!" The waiter chirped as she walked away. "Soooo... how was Spring break?" Riptide asked everyone. "Good. Though, Deathbringer here, tryed doing- erm- SOMTHING that is not good to say out loud to our readers." "YeAh..." Deathbringer looked like he did not want to talk about that. "Nine HoneyCub Specials!" The waiter said as she put down the tray of HoneyCubs. "Let's eat!" Fatespeaker said, and the DoD were going to love the year ahead, then a voice said, "Hi, Clay. Good to See you again."

A/N I'm evil!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!! The cliffhanger is SUPER like "WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!" Soooo lets see if we can get 100 views and i'll give a hint 😉