Ch. 2

Qibli's PoV:

Sping break was finally over. Back to Middle School. A lot of kids complained, but the Jade Winglet did not! They were always happy to see each other, especially Me and Moon. Moon was my Girlfriend, and I loved her more than I did anything. "QIBLI!" Moon shouted as she ran across the hall to find him, and give him a hug. Winter didn't arrive yet, even though he has a Girlfriend, somtimes I suspect that he has a little crush. "Wanna come over later?" I asked Moon. "Yes" She replied. "Right after homework, right?" "Of course, my darling." Me and Moon were the famous Night/Sand couple. Everyone knew about us.  "We better get to class, Qibli. Or were gonna be late." Moon said to him. "Alright. Let's go!!" I replied. Me and Moon laughed the whole way, until we got to class. It was history about Darkstalker. Wow. "Uggg. They at least give a topic that is not somthing I hate." Moon grumbled. "Hii!! Welcome to History!!" A non-familiar voice said. "Wait- where is Webs?" I asked the Sage-Green dragon, which was a Silkwing. "Oh, Webs is out and about!! Oh, and I'm Sage!! I am your substitute teacher!!" Moon was confused, and I had no idea what was going on. "Oh!! Hi!!! I'm Sage-" And Sage Ranted to the Jade Winglet who just walked in, and Winter did not look happy.

Tsunami's PoV:

I spun around to find a figure in a black cloak. "STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" Peril yelled at the figure. The voice was familiar...  "KESTREL!" I shouted and pulled the hood back to find that face which made me want to throw up. Peril stumbled back a few steps with a hand over her mouth. "Mom?" "Yes it's me. Come on, chop chop. We need to have a quick chat." "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!" Peril yelled at her Mom. "I need to talk to Clay. I will be a quick chat, and it won't harm anyone." Glory was hiding. Wow. Thanks SO much... FOR NOT HELPING US!!! I did not shout those words, but I REALLY wanted too. "Stay away from us, Kestrel." Glory said, coming out from where she was hiding. "Don't get near us, or you WILL be sorry." Peril jumped at her Mom, and Kestrel dodged her daughter. "Tsk. I said a quick chat. Clay, come now." "Ermm..." Clay started to walk, but Peril pulled him back. "Clay, your not thinking about this, are you?" Clay stayed silent. "Clay Bear, your going to hurt yourself!" "I'll do it. I'm doing this for you, Peril. Please, let me take the risk." Peril let go, but she still had tears in her eyes. Clay walked away, not knowing what Kestrel was doing to him. "no..." Sunny cried. She had stayed silent, but now she was crying her eyes out. A voice now said, "Hi, Tsunami."

A/N AGAIN!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!! lol i am sooo evil with cliff hangers!! I also want to make kestrel like giesa from kotlc!