9

PANDORA

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Odyrich 18, 2068

Week had passed, Lady Xena intensified the training to all of us.

“If the empire won't prepare themselves then we will, at least we can protect ourselves from it”

Yun ang sabi ni Lady Xena habang umuwi kami galing sa Krag Meenar. It took us 2 days para maka-uwi dito sa Lowland. Hindi na kasi siya gumamit ng portal.Right now, I’m learning the history, specifically, she’s teaching me about Shadows—main foes of Magical Being.

“We have known little about Shadows. They fall into rank just like our society, the powerful you are, the possibility of sitting high is very much great. They were heartless, greed and prideful. As I’ve said before, there were spies we sent in the Eastern Continent, they didn't make it out alive, but they sent us back information. Beelzebub is the current emperor holding entire power in east as high-ranking demon in this present day.”

Huminto muna siya sa pagsalita at lumanghap ng hangin, nandito kaming dalawa sa kanyang private library. Kahit palagi na akong nandito namamangha pa din ako sa desinyo dito.

“With him the Seven Principalities. There are other kingdoms outside his ruling, even their territory are ranked. His empire stand as the first throne in entire land. In all, they are called Seven Thrones. So you see, we faced greater threats than before. The Holy Gods of Hagios didn't appoint Heroes now, they are silent. There supposed to be 10 powerful heroes to fight against them.”

“Baka totoo nga ang sinabi ng propet—”

“That’s absurd!” that was the first time I saw her furious. Slamming the table into ruin, such muscle force of a lady was entirely shocking. I stood up mouth’s gaping, switching my eyes to her and the poor table.

“Forgive me, I got carried away with it. Allow me to ask a favor to fix this table, you’re a Mender this your thing.” I didn't hesitate to fix it, my hands glowed blue to white radiant color as well as the broken pieces glows just like the color of my hand.

“I’m not entirely convinced about her dreams. She’s maybe 100 centuries old in prophesying but that's not the matter this time. There's something wrong going on around us.”

“I think you need a rest, Lady Xena.” suhestiyon ko sa kanya, tiningnan niya ako na may blankong ekpresyon.

“Rest... Shadows do not rest, they're working out their plans on us, so I'm not resting.” She goes out the door leaving me a word.

“The Alpha is coming back from their mission and I'm meeting them. Get stronger and wiser, Arsyne Soul.”

Alpha? What's that? I mean who? Nevermind.

Pinatuloy ko ang pagbabasa sa libro ngunit may nagtulak sa akin na basahin ang kalahating pahina na hindi kayang basahin ng karamihan. Kahit alam kong katangahan ang pag-iisip na yun sinubukan ko pa din. Baka kasi nagkataon lang na nagawa kong basahin ang libro nung unang araw ko dito, baka ngayon hindi na. Sinimulan ko pa din.

“THE FIRST DAWN OF
SHADOWS”

Devils were from the Dark Power itself. They were consumed by darkness, corrupt their very mind which became their essence.