A Little Push (ClockBox)

Synopsis: Getting tired of the odd behavior between the two enemies, Snow Globe decides to change things up a bit, which involves giving one of them a push.

~x*X*x*X*x*X*x~

"Dummy"

"Hothead!"

"Airhead!"

"Buffoon!"

It was another instance of Clock and Boombox arguing and calling names. The two never really got along with each other, practically enemies, and yet they'd always come back to each other and hang out. Snow Globe had caught wind of this odd chain of events in their relationship and decided that something must be done.

"You're seeing this, right?" He asked Television, who was standing next to him.

"Yep." The brunette nodded, then got an idea. "Should I use my voice imitations to screw with them?" He suggested with a sly smirk. He was known for his talent of imitating other contestants' voices, and these made for some impressive pranks, like when assisting Locky in causing mischief.

"No, not this time." Snow Globe shook his head. "Pretty sure Clock would catch onto this pretty quick." He said as he watched the quarrel between Clock and Boombox. "Man, it's almost like one of those lovers' quarrel."

"Huh. It is." Television hummed, also watching the quarrel. "Perhaps we can give them...a little push, if you know what I mean?"

A lightbulb appeared above the white haired boy's head. "Bingo!" Snow Globe snapped his fingers. "TV, you gave me an idea." He grinned at the other boy.

"It's Television." The brunette hissed.

"Be right back!" Snow Globe didn't listen and went to execute the stunt he came up with.

Clock and Boombox were glaring at each other, silently daring each other to say something, anything. This gave Snow Globe the perfect opportunity.

He whistled a tune and started walking past them, as if minding his own business. He glanced at his best friend, in the middle of a glaring contest, and then...

"Whoops!" He shoved Clock towards Boombox, pretending that he'd done that on accident, when it was clearly on purpose.

"Ugh!" Clock struggled to keep his balance, his knee brace not helping, and as a result bumped into the ravenette. Due to the impact, she stumbled backwards.

Boombox was bracing for the impact, but nothing happened. Something was preventing her from falling. She slowly opened her eyes, feeling a metal arm wrapped around her waist, and upon looking up to see who saved her, time seemed to just stop.

It was the first time the two have been this close to one another, noses almost touching. They didn't notice this, but they were looking at each other, admiring the facial features up close.

Clock could see her mute yet elegant purple eyes, shining like stars in a night sky, her eyelashes making them look all the more gorgeous

Clock could see her mute yet elegant purple eyes, shining like stars in a night sky, her eyelashes making them look all the more gorgeous. Her raven black hair, held up in a ponytail, was decorated with various hair clips, and with a red highlight dyed in the middle, different from the purple highlights, like a mosaic art that had its charm. He also glanced down at her neck, where she had a dark red choker, as well as a pair of purple headphones which she always had, hanging around her neck.

On the other side, Boombox could see every last detail of his scars burnt on his skin. Half of his face was covered in them, as was half of his neck and torso, and his left ear was equipped with a hearing aid, but even with all the damage, he still remained charming. His brown human eye and green mechanical eye gave him an interesting kind of heterochromia. And his brown hair was a bit shorter and darker on one side, like it was burnt, but like with his scars, it didn't damage his charm.

They were in a trance, looking into each other's eyes, and leaning ever so slightly. They came back to reality when they heard someone clearing their throat.

"I take it you're enjoying each other's looks?" Snow Globe smirked.

Both of them blushed hard. On impulse, Clock let go of Boombox, the latter regaining her balance and preventing herself from falling. "Snow Globe, what the hell?!" The brunette growled, furious and flustered.

"Hey, come on, I'm just messing with you!" Snow Globe held back his laughter upon seeing his best friend's expression. "Besides, you guys looked like you needed...a little push!" He winked.

"Aaaaaaaargh!!" Clock screamed, completely embarrassed.

Boombox, meanwhile, turned away and put her hands on her burning cheeks, flustered from what just happened. How did it happen, anyway? She would never care about Clock and what he looked like, but now that wouldn't happen, because this event was pretty much stuck in her head. She was sure this was going to haunt her the following days. Even thinking about his scarred yet handsome face made her shiver as she glanced at the brunette.

Clock also had similar thoughts. Usually, he didn't give a damn about anyone, especially not Boombox, but with what happened between them, he knew that there was no way he'd be able to forget the ravenette's cute face, no matter how hard he'd try.