Dot ☆

"Wake up darling~ it's time to wake up~"
Y/N said as she gently shakes Dot's body to wake him up.

"Alright I'll wake up now."
Dot mumbles as he sits up on his bed.
"Give me a morning kiss Y/N.."
Dot mumbles as he still half asleep.

"Fine~"
Y/N was about to kiss Dot when she stopped. "But! With one condition."

"What is it Y/N?" Dot ask a bit annoyed cause he can't kiss her right now.

"Go brush your teeth lazy, you stink."
Y/N said as she pinch her nose making it looks like Dot is stink.

"Fine, but promise me I'll get my kiss after I brush my teeth?" Dot said as he takes out his pinky finger.

"Promise." Y/N said as she accepted Dot's pinky finger. "Now go! You still stink." Y/N chuckles a bit as Dot make his way to the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes Dot comes out of the bathroom and sits on his bed as he sees Y/N waiting for him.

"Now?" Dot smirks cause he can finally get a kiss from the beautiful angel.

"Alright~ come here sweetie~" Y/N use her pointer finger to signal Dot to come closer.

Their lips was inch near when they suddenly hears a knock.

"Oi Dot, wake up. You're gonna be late."
Someone said from outside of the door.

"H-huh?"
And that's when Dot realised it was all just a dream.

"FUCKKKKK-"

(I'm back, but I still have history exam tommorow. Wish me luck. And if I pass everything I'll try update more.)