Rayne ♡

(This is what y'all were waiting for , I'm sorry if it's not enough to edge to .)

"F-fuck Rayne~!"
Y/N whimpers as she was getting railed by no other than Rayne

Everything's happens too fast she doesn't even know how it happened, sounds stupid but it's real.

It was late at night, Y/N was alone in her dorm, reading stuff to help her fill her boredom. When someone suddenly knocks on the door, She then went to open the door.

The door reveals Rayne who looks a bit messy? And his eyes were mixed with the colour of red and pink instead of his normal pupil.

Rayne then push Y/N causing her to fall on the floor, He then lock the door and get down to Y/N's level.

Rayne unexpectedly kisses Y/N harshly, causing her to blush by the sudden interaction. Y/N tries to get away but fails, so she decides to just give in to him.

Rayne pulled away from the intense kiss and said
"I've been waiting for this Y/N L/N, I'm taking advantage of this exact moment. Tonight I'm gonna make you mine."

"Rayne w-what are you talking about?"
Before Y/N can ask any further, Rayne kisses her again but this time much harsher

Rayne starts trailing his hands down to her thigh, causing Y/N to moan from the touch.

"R-rayne please... what a-are you doing~"
Y/N said trying to hide her moan

"I'm doing you a favor princess~ I'm sure this is what you've been wanting all this time, I can see from your eyes that you've been waiting for this exact moment. Like me."
Rayne hands has trailed themselves to Y/N's inner thigh

Causing Y/N to moan from the amazing touch
"R-rayne~ please.. this isn't inappropriate~"

"Bold of you to think that I care, I will make you mine tonight Y/N L/N."
Rayne then picked Y/N up and carried her to her bed

Rayne gets on top of her as he kisses her neck leaving hickeys

"F-fuck rayne~!"
Y/N said as her hands started to unbutton Rayne's shirt

They both then strip each other, leaving both of them completely naked. Y/N then admires Rayne's well-built body, his amazing abs omg.

"You're stunning Y/N, just like how I imagine~"
Rayne said as he kissed Y/N on her collarbone leaving lots of hickeys, it'll be almost impossible for her to hide.

"R-rayne~ please~"
Y/N whimpers with her hands on Rayne's shoulder

"Please what Y/N~? What do you want darling~? Do you want my dick babygirl~?"
Rayne said as he lined up his dick on her entrance

"Y-Yes please~! I want it~! P-please rayne~!"
Y/N begs for Rayne to insert her

"My pleasure m'lady~"
Rayne inserts his dick inside Y/N without warning causing her to moan loudly

"A-Ahh~!! R-Rayne~!!"
Rayne's thrust is too fast for Y/N to handle making her moan uncontrollably

"Fuck Y/N~ You're so tight~! Feels nice~!"
Rayne moans as he continues to thrust inside her at an insane speed

"F-faster Rayne~!!"
Y/N moans to him, making him thrust faster and harder

Rayne's thrust at an inhuman speed, causing the bed to make a creaking sound

"Mhm~!! R-rayne~!! You're so fast.. so good~!!"
Y/N's moans and whimpers are like music in Rayne's ear

Rayne's thrust pace has come to an end, his pace goes from inhuman to normal in a minute. The thrust got slower and deep.

"R-rayne~ I-im close~!"
Y/N moans as she feels her release is near

"Cum on my dick Y/N~ fucking cum while I'm fucking you~!"
Rayne said as he thrust further in to let Y/N cums faster

After a few minutes, they both reach their limits and cums together. The rooms smells like heat, seeds and love.

Rayne's weird eye colour has starts to fade away, making his eyes comeback to its normal pupils.
"With all of my heart, I love you every moment Y/N L/N."
Rayne said as he stared at Y/N's gorgeous face

"I do love you too Rayne Ames, and will always be."
Y/N said as she kissed Rayne for one last time then dozed off.

(Sorry if it's bad , I'm not experienced in such activities .)