Finn ☆

It was a beautiful autumn day, and Y/N was taking a walk in the Easton Magic Academy garden. She enjoys taking a walk in the garden, It helps her release her stress.

Taking in the sights and sounds from the garden, enjoying the crisp of air and the colours of the leaves.

She noticed a young man sitting on the bench, looking like he was having a bad day. Y/N then went up to him and tries to struck up a conversation.

"Hello there, are you okay? You look so sad..."
Y/N asked as she sat on the bench

"H-Hi! I-I'm Finn Ames!"
Finn stutters from the sudden approached

"Oh, Hi Finn! I'm Y/N L/N, Nice to meet you."
Y/N said while looking at his house rope. 'Adler'

"N-nice to meet you Y/N..."
Finn said as he admires her beauty

"What are you doing here alone? And why do you look so sad Finn? Having a bad day?"
Y/N asks as Finn turns his head down
"I guess I was right?"
Y/N giggles at her being right

"It's nothing..."
Finn said while still looking down to avoid eye contact

"Hey, if something is bothering you. You can tell me! Don't worry, I kept people secret really well."
Y/N then takes out her wand and points it at her mouth then a zipper appears on her mouth as it zipped her mouth

Finn giggles a bit at her act, trying to gain his trust.
"It's just I've been bullied nowadays by some punks..."

"What!? You've been bullied? By who??"
Y/N ask as she unzips her mouth and leans closer to Finn

"You probably know him, It's
Llyod Cavill..."
Finn said as he backed away from Y/N a bit

"I swear that spoiled brat, He's literally so childish. He thinks he can bully anyone he wants, just because they're better than him."
Y/N complain about how stupid of a human that guy is

"Such guys are so disgusting, Girls only fall for him cause he's rich and have looks. But to me, his face is surprisingly punchable. Might as well turn him into a frog."
Y/N takes her wand and stares at it thinking about how brilliant her idea is

She then hears a laugh coming from the person she is talking to, Y/N then smiles at the thought of her being able to fix his mood.

"That's hilarious, I can't imagine how weird he'll look with a frog face."
Finn laughs more at the thought of it

"I'm glad I'm able to fix your mood Finn!"
Y/N said as she scoots closer to Finn

"Hm! Thank you so much Y/N, I appreciate it!"
Finn said

They both then walked around the park together, talking and laughing and getting to know each other.

They even shared a walk around the fish pond in the garden, and they slowly made their move to hold hands. Feeling like they've known each other for years

As they both walk back to the Academy's building, Y/N gives Finn one final hug.

And they both went back to their separate ways.

(Good news guys, I pass everything. I'll write a smut soon, so tell me which character you want me to write and I'll think about it.)