~Love

Test Tube's POV:

Everything was dark, so I couldn't see anything, but what I whispered to Fan probably broke him, or at least that's what I think, cause I can hear his heart beating quickly and his breathing slowing down..

Maybe I shouldn't had said that, now he's going to think I'm weird, what do I do-

...He turns on the lamp...

I sit up on the mattress, confused. What was he trying to do? He sits up as well and stays silent, I guess I did break him.

"Fan are you okay..?" I can see his face turning dark red, I think he's trying to tell me something..

"C-Can you repeat what you whispered to me..?" His blush deepens, and so does mines.. I'm pretty sure he heard me the first time, but he wants to make sure I was being completed honest. I take a deep breath, before saying it again..

"I-I... I Love you too Fan.." My heart was racing, what was he going to do? I felt the urge to just kiss him right now, maybe I could do it, but I want to hear him speak before I do..

I wasn't expecting much, something like, "I love you too Testy" or "I feel the same way" cause I already knew he felt the same-

"C-Can we kiss then?..."

He says it quickly. It turns quite, and I can hear his heart racing, my face gets warm.. All these thoughts were going through my head, and I wanted to say something, but I just stayed put..

After years of being best friends, we finally caught feelings for each other.. Now I know that he's liked me for a while..

I think for a second, and then say something. "Wait, Fan.. How long have you liked me for? Cause we've been friends since childhood"

"I liked you since the 5th grade, soo.. At least 5 years..?"

I felt my heart jump, I couldn't hold it in anymore, as I pull him close and crash my lips onto his..

I've never felt better...

Editors note: THIS WAS RUSHED SO SRYYY 💔

THIS IS LESS THAN THE OTHER CHAPTER, BUT IT'S OKAY I THINK..

CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!! 🔥💕