~Realization

Authors note: IT'S SPRING BREAK AND I FORGOT ABT THIS STORY SO I'M GONNA WORK ON IT IF I CAN SRYY <33

Fan's POV:

She was kissing me, she just did it with no warning, and I could feel my heart beating so fast, and I felt like I was about to explode.. This is real, this is all so real..

(MY DRAWINGS GOT BETTER IG)

I could feel my face getting redder and redder, as I just couldn't resist anymore and kiss her back passionately.

She eventually pulls back after a few seconds and looks at me, panting. I was honestly shocked that this would even happen, I know I was in love with her, that was for sure, I honestly liked kissing her back, It felt.. Right..

"I-Im so sorry Fan, I wasn't thinking right.. It's just- when you brought up on how long you've liked me for, I just couldn't help myself, besides.. I really thought I didn't like you, but once you nuzzled my hand, I just had it all wrong, realizing how I actually felt.."

I look up at her, my heart sank a little because she didn't realize she liked me, and she just saw me as a friend, but I'm just glad that she found out her true feelings..

"Testy.. I like you too, honest.. I can't believe you didn't know I liked you until now.. I thought I was making it so obvious.."

She looks at me worried and guilty, I looked at her back with a nervous expression.

"I-Is their something wrong, Testy? Did I say something that you didn't like..?" I look at her, my worry only growing.

"Fan.. I-Uhm, I'm sorry.. I didn't know you liked me, I can't believe I've been so blind, how could I have never noticed..?"

I smile warmly, and I cup her face with my hand, she looks at me nervous, yet a tint of blush shows on her face.

"Testy, it's not your fault.. It's mines, completely.. I never told you, after years of being friends, I just kept it all a secret.. And besides, I stopped liking you during 7th grade cause I knew I never had a chance.. Even in 8th grade, during the dance, the reason I wasn't there is because I stayed home, I felt like I didn't deserved to know you.."

"Fan.." She says.

"But maybe I should have gone.. It would saved me from a lot of trouble, and a lot of this wouldn't happened.. I just, can't deal with so much of this.."

"Fan!" She says a bit louder.

"I honestly should have just told you! If I did maybe we've could have had a better relationship, and this whole mess wouldn't have happened! I truly am sor-"

I suddenly couldn't talk anymore, as I felt something touch my mouth. I blink twice as I realized Test Tube kissed me again to shut me up, and I wasn't mad, really. I just ended up pulling her closer, hah..

After what felt like forever, we ended up pulling apart, and Test Tube was panting really loudly.

"T-Testy are you okay??!" I shouted, and I look at her with a very nervous look on my face.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay Fan.. I think we should sleep though, I feel really tired.."

I nod in agreement, I was pretty tired myself anyways. "That's okay, I'll go back to my bed-"

I trying getting off the mattress but she grabs my arm. I look back at her confused.

"No, please stay.." She said, tired, giving me a week and warm smile.

I smile back, as I lean back and hug her close. I kiss her on the cheek before reaching for the light switch.

"Goodnight, my love.."

"Night, dear.."

I turn of the lights, and cuddled up with her.

Best, sleepover, Ever.

Editor's Note: HIIIIII OMG I'M SORRY I LEFT THIS STORY FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL 😭🙏

IM TRYING TO FINISH THIS STORY, BUT IT'S KINDA HARD WHEN I ALREADY HAVE TWO OTHER SODAPACK STORIES IN MIND, NOT TO TALK ABOUT A HFJONE AU I'M DOING ON GOOGLE DOCS- 😞✋✨

I'LL TRY MY BEST, BYEEE EVERYONE!!11!!1!! 💙💚🧡