6

"So Minho was feeding Jisung and they were flirting the whole time." Felix said after hearing the story from Seungmin.
"We weren't even flirting!" Jisung defended. "Oh yeah then why were you blushing so much?" "I wasn't- I was just hot." "It's literally winter. It's 36 degrees outiside." Seungmin said. "Whatever stop teasing me!"

The rest went by fairly quick and before they knew it school was over.

"Do you think I should text him?" Changbin asked the guys. "Yes text: Hey Felix I'm super gay and want to fuck you so can we meet and bake brownies and then fuck?" Minho said with a straight face. "Yah hyungggg~" Changbin whined.

"Ew don't do that." Minho said with a disgusted face. "Minho stop teasing him that's mean." Chan said. "Yeah mean-hoe!" Changbin said. "You son of a bitch-" "Hey don't swear in front of the baby!" they heard from behind them.

"Guys I'm literally sixteen." Jeongin. "Yeah you've been for like two weeks!" Felix said. Changbin quickly fixed his hair and straightened his denim jacket. "Did you read the paper?" Changbin asked. Felix shyly nodded looking down to hide his blush.

Chan walked up to Jeongin and put his arm around Jeongin's waist and kissed his cheeks.

"Okay I'm done with these couples it's making me feel way too single." Seungmin said annoyed. "I can help you with that." hyunjin said smirking. "No thank you." "Playing hard to get now?" "No, I'm just not intrested." Seungmin said keeping a straight face. "Let's see how that will end up now." Hyunjin winked at Seungmin and he rolled his eyes.

(A/N: You are gonna get a Changlix date yw <3)

"Hey Felix do you wanna go on a date today?" Changbin whispered. Felix nodded eagerly. "Okay let's go then." Changbin said taking Felix's hand. "Bye gays we are leaving." Changbin said taking Felix with him. "Use protection!" Minho yelled after them.

"Shut up Mean-hoe!" Everyone bursted out laughing except Minho. "Yah~ respect your hyung!" Changbin stuck out his tongue, interlocked fingers with Felix and walking off.

"So where are we gonna go hyung?" Felix asked while he was skipping while still holding hands with Changbin.

"To the store so we can get the ingredients." Changbin said and he almost cooed at the sight of Felix skipping but also couldn't resist checking out Felix's back side mainly his small waist and ass and Changbin almost got turned on but he had to stay focused.

"Binnie look!" Felix said pointing to a brownie mix looking so cute and excited.

"Do you want that one?" He asked walking over to Felix. Felix nodded he forgot all about his shyness and was just excited to be with Changbin.

After they had gotten the food they went back to Changbin his place and laid out all the ingrediënts. "I am so excited!" *Felix said looking at the brownie mix and then at Changbin.

Felix looking at Changbin like that and being this excited made Changbin want to do two things one absolutely fuck his brain out until he could only remember his name or give him everything his big heart desired. Both would do for Changbin.

They both started baking but Felix was taking the lead showing Changbin how to do it who kept getting distracted by Felix's amazing facial features from his cute nose to his beautifull freckles and adorable eyes not to mention those pretty pink heartshaped lips whom he wanted to kiss so badly.

"So you then combine the two bowls in the oven and Voila!" *Felix said as he mixed everything together but gave the bowl to Changbin since his arms were out of power for some reason. 

Whilst they waited for the brownies to be ready Changbin slowly slid his hands around Felix's waist. Felix looked Changbin in the eyes a little nervous but also very exited as he saw Changbin getting closer to him.

As Changbin was about to kiss him he first asked Felix softly. "Is this okay?" to which Felix responed with a breathy voice focussed on Changbin's lips. "Yes, please kiss me."

Changbin smirked at Felix asking him that question he had imagined this moment so many times and now it was happening. Then he closed the gap between their lips.

Felix felt a hundred butterflies in his stomach errupting when Changbin kissed him his big hands still on Felix's waist and he felt like he was on cloud nine. He kissed Changbin back with all those emotions he had build up whilst having a crush on him and let it all out.

Changbin felt Felix's arms loosely around his neck pulling him closer while his grip on Felix his waist only got firmer. 

After a while the two reluctantly pulled away to catch their breaths and Felix looked at Changbin so genuenly happy it looked adorable and Changbin couldn't help but coo as him as he pulled Felix against him by his waist.

"You're so pretty you know that?" Changbin said in a loving tone.

"You are so sendsome you know?" Felix said.

"What does that mean?" Changbin chuckled at his cute response.

"Sexy and handsome." Felix said shyly looking down but Changbin lifted his chin up again and he looked Felix in the eyes.

Felix blushed and he closed his eyes and waited for Changbin's lips to meet his and they did they were kissing and appreciating each other's company and Changbin was about to lean in for their like seventeenth kiss or something when the oven alarm went off signaling the brownies were done they had almost forgot about them.

Changbin grabbed oven gloves and took the brownies out of the oven.

"They look so delicious!" Felix exclaimed excitedly clapping his hands and being adorable.

"You also look delicious." Changbin had just managed to keep himself from saying that it would be pretty embaressing and besides he reallty didn't want to make Felix uncomfortable.

While Felix was cutting the brownies into peaces Changbin could no longer hold himself back and gave Felix a little pat on the ass half squeezing it and Felix almost dropped the knife blushing madly.

"I- I'm sorry I should've asked first." Changbin quickly appoligized but Felix said:"No no I liked it I was just surprised I didn't know you liked butts?"

"I only like yours." Changbin smirked his hand traveling back to Felix's ass.

The rest of the date went amazing they ate the brownies while watching a movie but mostly ate each other's faces and when Changbin dropped Felix off at home they kissed one last time before Felix went outside and texted the group chat of Jisung, Jeongin, Seungmin and him.

The gayest people

Me:

guys the date went amazing!

Quokka bitch 🐿️:

spill the tea!🍵

Smartass puppy 🐶:

yeah what did you guys do?  

baby child 🍼:

Did you guys kiss?

Quokka bitch🐿️ :

You are way too young to even know that word!

baby child🍼:

I literally made out with Chan like half an hour ago 🤦‍♂️