1

Arnav reached his home in agitated condition. His heart was palpilating in fear after he got the call that Aryan had met with accident . Only he knew in which condition he had reached the destination.

He rushed to Aryan's room ..

" bhaiya " Aryan grasped in shock

Arnav saw the plaster on his leg and became so much panic. He move toward him hastily " Aru kya hua baccha..ye chot kaise lagi tujhe "

Aru " bhaiya aap yahan kya kar rahe hai..aaj aapki important meeting thi na.." he looked at his sister and sighed " di mana Kiya Tha na bhaiya ko call karne fir kyun kiya

Arnav " tujhe kya lagta hai wo meeting tujhse jada important hai mere liye ? Ye sab chhor or Bata itni chot kaise laga li

Roohi in angry tone " an idiot was driving the car like an aeroplane on the crowded road..we were just crossing the road when the car hit him "

Arnav's eyes flared in anger - Gari ka number note kiya tune "

Roohi - jee bhaiya

Aryan saw his brother's agitated form an hold his hand " I am fine bhaiya "

Arnav's eyes missed in a second. He pulled him close to his chest . The mere thought that his brother had been in grave danger had sent chill to his spine. Aru is his kid , he had raised him with hie own hand. He would have died if something had happened to his child.

Aryan felt safe in his bhaiya's embrace. He was holding himself strong for his bhaiya's sake , the incident had shook him to the core.

Arnav felt the tremble in his body , he rubbed his back " its OK beta...sab theek hai...tu apne bhaiya ke paas hai "

Roohi " mai soup leke ati hun Aru ke liye " She left them

Aryan's voice cracked - mai dar gya tha bhaiya ..jab wo car achanak se..mujhe laga mai apko fir kabhi nahi dekh payunga bhaiya

Arnav -  "Aru aise bate nhi bolte baccha."..he raised his chin " tu to mera brave baccha hai ha

Aryan nodded his head cutely and wrapped his arm around his brother " I love you bhaiya "

Arnav smiled and said dropping a kiss on his forehead " I love you too my kiddo "

When Roohi came with soup she smiled at the scene both his brother's were snuggling to each other . Aryan was sleeping on his bhaiya's chest and Arnav was caressing his forehead lovingly looking at him . His eyes were showing pure adoration and love for his brother.

" bhaiya ye to bina meds liye so gya "

" Abhi rahne de Rooh...uthega to khila dunga mai..bhut muskil se soya hai ye "

Roohi looked tense " bhut pain kar raha tha kya bhaiya isse "

Arnav sadly nodded and cuddled his baby more protectively. His painful expression was stirring his heart . His eyes glint with anger " jisne bhi ye kiya hai na Rooh..wo bachega nahi "

.........................................................................

At police station

Senior inspector looked at Arnav and Roohi and asked " jee kahye kya madad kar sakte hai hum apki "

Arnav " mujhe ek car driver ke khilaf complain likhani hai , usne aj subah mere chhote bhai ko takkar mar di..uski wajah se mere bhai ko bahut chot ayi hai ..he was driving rashly on the lane "

Inspect nodded " Gari ka number yaad hai ? "

Arnav looked at Roohi who nodded and told them the car's number plate .

Inspector " ap chinta mt karye hum jaldi uss car driver ko pakar lenge "

Arnav thanked him earnestly and both of them left from there.

......................................................................

Next Day

In Arnav's office

Arnav was working on his laptop when a staff approached him " Arnav tumhe sir andar bula rahe hai "

Arna gulped his saliva . He knew he was in for a big scolding for rushing out from presentation like that . But he had not any option , oh god how will he convince his boss about that .

He timidly knock the door " may I come in sir ? "

Mr Avasthi looked at him furiously " how dare you to ruin my company's name like this Arnav "

Arnav flinched from the tone " sir...I had an emergency...my brother had met with an accident...his leg had gor plastered "

Mr Avasthi " I don't care about your brother's well being Arnav..wo mare ya jeeye isse koi fark nhi parta mujhe.  "

Arnav fist got tightened in anger but he controlled " aap mere bhai ke bare me aise bat nhi kar sakte sir "

Mr Avasthi banged the table in anger " ab tumhe bataoge ki mujhe kya krna hai kya nahi . Ek to tumhari wajah se meri company ke hath se itna bara deal chala gaya or you have gut to say something like this "

Arnav lowered his head " I am sorry sir "

Mr Avasthi shouted in anger " to he'll with your sorry ..I don't want to see your ugly face in my office again...you are fired Arnav "

Arnav stunned ,his eyes filled with tears " sir please don't do this . I promise I won't disappoint you again ..give me one chance "

Mr Avasthi sat on his chair and said ruefully " tum jaise losers ki iss company ko koi jarurat nahi hai . Stop waisting my time and get out from my office ...NOW"

Arnav flinched with the harshness in his voice..he went outside and saw everyone was looking at him ...some with pitiness and some with smark on their faces. They were murmurmuring to each other

" jo log aukat se Bahar jate h unke sath yahi hota hai "

" sahi kaha tune..boss ne isse itna bara mauka diya tha or ye bina soche samjhe meeting chhorke bhag gaya..agar itna hi fatoo tha to project liya kyun..hum me se kisiko de deta..kam se kam humari badnami to nahi hoti "

" isske sath jo ho raha hai bilkul sahi ho raha hai...he bloody deserved it "

Arnav felt wave of humiliation rushed inside his veins. He took his belongings and left the premises with broken heart. Only one thing was running inside jis mind..how will he run his family now ?

End of the chapter

How was the chapter ?

Best moment of urs ?

Do you have any request for scene with siblings , I yes then you can share me I will try to include it .

Next chapter I will update after 20 votes and please try to leave comment if you r liking the plot and story.

Thank you