~ Chapter Three ~

~Next day~

"WHAT?!" The sound of your shreik shook the mansion as you stared back at your father in horror.

"I know, (Y/N), but there isn't anything I can do about it." Your father said, on the brink of sobbing right then and there.

Your eyes started to tear up, and fear overcame you. "Father, please, you can't let that witch take me. Please!" You begged.

"The court has ordered it, (Y/N). I'll be arrested and you'll be taken by force if we don't oblige," (D/N) clasped a habd over his mouth to stifle his cries, not wanting to seem 'unmanly' infront of his daughter.

You squeeze him in a tight hug and sob into his coat.

"Father..." You said softly, tears shaking your voice. "Please..."

"It'll only be until you are 18, my sweet child..." he said quietly, to hide his whimpering tone. "Then you can come back here on your own word,"

You continue to sob. "Is there no other way to get me back sooner?"

"I will try and find away, my princess..." Your father pulled you close and squeezed you tightly.

You both sat in that position for a good few minutes before pulling away from each other. Your father put his hands on your cheeks. "She will be here to collect you in 3 weeks." He stated.

You softly nodded, not wanting this fate but accepting it anyway. "Now come... George has prepared a great breakfast for us." He said as he walked down the corridor, leading you to the dining room.

Once at the table, you take a seat next to Jonathan and across from Dio. The blue haired male turned his head to you, noticing your sad aura.

"Is everything alright (Y/N)?" He asked, putting a hand on your back.
You nod and sigh. "I'll.... tell you later, Jojo, " you said softly, your tone gloomy but still polite.

Jojo hesitates but nods before picking up his utensils. The maids placed a plate with eggs, sausages, and bacon in front of you.

You stare at the food blankly, lost in thought.

Stupid girl! You eat so much like that, and you'll become hideous just like I am!

Your eyes seem lost as you remember all the horrible things your mother has said about your appetite.

Dio stares at you from across the table, eating his food. "Why aren't you eating?," he asks you, questioning your silence. "You're always the first to eat..." he states.

Wow, this guy sure seems to analyse my every move, huh?

You stand and look down. "My deepest apologies, Mr. Joestar, but my appetite isn't present today, " you say softly before leaving to go for a stroll in the daisy fields.

You quietly walk around the tall grass until you reach an old, almost witheringly tree. The same tree you and Jonathan would hang out underneath every day.

You pick a Daisy and admire it, lost in your own mind before you hear rustling beside you. You look to your left and see two brown shoes. You look up at the person.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" It was Erina, she smiled at you, a basket held gently in her small hands. "You're here rather early this morning," she cheers before sitting next to you.

You smile weakly. "Yeah, just wanted a breather for a bit," Erina's eyes widen.

"Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you! Do you want some time alone?" She aske, concerned. You laugh a bit,