~ Chapter Five ~

The next day at school, you were lucky enough to have Erina back. Rushing to her, you panted.
"Erina!!!"

The sudden calling if her name startled her as she looked to you before being strongly gripped by the arm and dragged behind a wall.
"(Y/N)? Is everything alright?" She asked softly, concerned as she checks over you for any injury.

"I am fine, but I must talk to you about something," you whisper a bit. She raises a brow.

"About what?"

You glanced around the corner, making sure the coast is clear.
"Dio..." she puts a hand to her lips in surprise at the name. "He... he's been acting weird around me lately, and I think he might be trying to get me against Jojo," you hum.

"How so?" She asks, head tilted.

"He keeps..... God, i hate this thought, but... he keeps flirting with me, I assume, " You check your surroundings again before continuing. "He won't leave me alone, and ... yesterday..." Your face flushes with embarrassment.

"What?"

"He tried to kiss me... I could have sworn, " You hum. "He got real close to my face, and he told me how no other woman would catch his eye but me..."

"Maybe he's being truthful?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Whys that?"

You glance to her then to the ground. "It doesn't feel genuine... and even if it was, I don't really want to settle with another yet. " You huff, "I told Jojo, and he warned me to stay as far from Dio as possible... you should too he might pull a stunt like that to you as well."

Erina nods, and the two of you begin to walk off to the first class of the day. You couldn't help but feel eyes watching you as you walked off, but brushed it off as paranoia.

As class finally finished, and lunch started, you hurried off to a quiet spot behind the school block with Erina to eat your food. Today's lunch was leftover stew from dinner the night before.

You began to eat, Erina doing so as well with her sandwich. You gossiped a bit about Jojo and some of your favourite books recently. Unfortunately, though, that delightful conversation was cut short by the sound of voices rounding the corner. You frown, knowing the owners to the rambling. It was Dio's stupid minion friends. You watched as they turned the corner, Dio's eyes locking onto you immediately. "There you are." He says bluntly. "Come on, you're having lunch with me today," he smirks a bit at you, not even acknowledging Erina.

"Says who?" A voice breaks out as you were about to speak up. Erina stands and blocks Dio's view of you. "Now you leave us alone."

"Or what?" Dio almost laughed as he spat out a venomous glare towards Erina.

"You dont want to know,"

He rolls his eyes and moves towards you. A sudden sharp pain hit him harshly as he doubled over and hisses towards the blonde girl. "You foul wench!" He growls, holding his manhood.

You smiled a little, trying not to giggle at the idea that Erina kicked him... there.

"Come on, (Y/N)," Erina says, grabbing your hand and attempting to head away from the three. But before you could, the two goons that Dio brought with him pulled Erina back and blocked her path from you.

Dio walks towards you, and you back off, brows furrowed. "Just leave me alone, God,"

Dio frowns a bit, "but why would I ever do that? .... (Y/N) I.... I can't keep it in any longer. " he holds a fiat to his chest, looking away. "I like you! I have since I laid eyes on you for the first time!"