Chapter III - "Grab On My Hips & Put That Body On Me~"

Y/N POV

Y/N: Do I look good?

Ishtar: Ye-

Y/N: *Clearly nervous* Is my hair okay? Are my clothes appropriate? Should I take her to a very fancy restaurant?!

Ishtar: Y/N. You need to-

Y/N: What are some dos and don'ts while on a date?! What is appropriate for physical contact?! Is hand holding okay?! Should I ask personal questions or is that a bad idea?! WHAT AM I DOING?!

Ishtar: *Growls before knife hand chopping his head* SHUT UP AND LISTEN!

Y/N: Ow!

Others: *Giggling*

Ishtar: *Sighs* God, you'd be hopeless without me... listen up.

Ishtar then began to explain the questions I asked as well throw in some other tips. A few others also gave me some advice which most were the same message: Stay fucking calm. Once it was time to leave and meet with Himeko at the designated meeting place which was in the park near the water fountain. After a few final preparations to make sure everything was ready for me to go meet her, I quickly left and began walking to the park. As I neared the park entrance, I noticed one of the JSDF soldiers from before with a new guy from the JSDF and they noticed me.

???: Hey Kid! I know that you're in a rush to get to your date but can ya tell us when you'll be able to come talk with us?

Y/N: Uhh... Tomorrow near 11?

The guy gave me a thumbs up and wished me luck on my date. I nodded my head and went to find Himeko.

Himeko: *Waves* Over here, love~!

Y/N: (She called me love~!) *Walks over* Hey Himeko-Wow! You Look~...

Himeko: Go on~.

Y/N: You look GORGEOUS!

Himeko: *Giggles* Why thank you. You look quite handsome~. Why not come sit down~?