{Two}

[Towards the end of the chapter it gets dark. Blood, death/dying, injuries, and a lot more are mentioned. All the warnings are in the Description]

------------------------------------------------------------

×Seonghwa's Pov ×

It was late...

It had been a very.....very long day...

After speaking to Yunho yesterday, our conversation was all that I could think about....

It had been on my mind for a while, especially since it was announced that we would need to stop at Aurora....

I had barely slept last night, I doubted that I would be getting much sleep tonight either....

I knew what was coming up....

It had been weighing on my mind all day and night....

I was lying in bed in silence, waiting for Hongjoong to fall asleep so that I could go and speak to the others...

I was nervous.....

I was trying to think of the best way to explain everything....

I still didn't fully want to tell them, but I knew I had to... I knew I had to do this....

I decided to tell them while he was asleep, just so that he wouldn't have to hear me bringing it up again.....

I know how much he hates it, and I feel the same way about it....

It felt like I was laying there for hours waiting...

But eventually I could hear quiet snoring from the other side of the bed...

As soon as I thought he was asleep, I had to sneak out of the cabin as quietly as I could...

The floor made quiet squeaks and creaks as I got out out of the bed and crept over towards the door..

There was a single lantern and long furry coat hung up by the door that I picked up before leaving..

The light from the lantern lit up the area around me as I made my way outside of the cabin..

The door made a quiet click as I closed it slowly behind me...

The deck was quiet and dark, there were shadows everywhere from the moonlight and the lantern....

It looked..... haunting....

I didn't stay up there for long and soon disappeared below deck to go to the others who were waiting....

I could see the light shining under their door as I got closer, I could hear their hushed voices on the other side that went quiet as soon as I opened the door...

'He's here'

There was a few seconds of silence as the six of them stared at me as I stood in the doorway quietly.

"So..... Before I tell you all..... you must not speak a word of this to him.... do you understand?"

The six of them nodded their heads as they made themselves comfortable around me while I sat down on Yeosangs bed.

"I will warn you all..... it is not pleasant what I am going to tell you...."

"We understand..... if you need to stop.... we understand...."

"Thank you, wooyoung"

"So.... what is it you want to tell us?"

"Well, to be nice i will go a little further back.... I will tell you how the two of us met which is a more pleasant start to the story..... but don't worry, its all relevant...."