{One}

×Yunho's Pov×

"You don't mention your life before being a pirate, hyung."

The oldest seemed to hesitate for a moment before shaking his head with a smile.

"There is not really much to mention...."

"Hm..... I'm sure there are some interesting things! Besides, we're in the middle of the ocean. I've nothing else to do right now."

There was something he was hiding from all of us, we all could tell...

He very rarely spoke about life before coming on the ship, and whenever he did, it was just small bits of information that wasn't relevant at all...

All of us had told our own stories when we joined the ship....

The first to join were Mingi and i, after a close friend of ours who practically raised us told us that the captain needed extra hands on ship from being 'a man down'....

We didn't know who we would be joining as he never gave us the pirate captains name. The two of us were definitely surprised when we saw who was sitting waiting for us.....

Changmin never did explain what he meant by 'man down', he just told us not to ask any questions...

We had a lot of questions for the pirate once we reached his ship....

Why would the Pirate King need a new crew....

Why would he be a man down....

What had we gotten into....

Captain had mentioned the previous crew but had never gone any further to elaborate on who they were...

He said that they were no longer a part of the crew or his life.....

That he refused to speak of them again....

We had only ever seen the two of them when we first met them....

So we found it odd that he would cut out his past crew completely......

Why would he leave an entire crew to replace them with one person....

Although when we first met them, it seemed like the captain was the only one to do anything....

We never really saw the older man do anything at first. He would rarely even walk around the ship....

He would always remain either by the Captains side or hidden away in the cabin for long periods of time.

Alone.

The two of us found it really odd, to say the least. We had no idea why he would do next to nothing that involved any physical labour of any kind.

It became a small, harmless joke between the two of us that the captain treated him like a princess made of glass.

The only things he really ever did were to do with reading maps and navigating, or things he could do while sitting down in the cabin.

There was one time when Mingi had joked a little too loudly to me that the captain just gave the oldest the easy jobs and that it wasn't fair.

That the older was like a pretty parrot on the Captains shoulder for decoration.

If looks could kill, then Mingi would have died on the spot....

He never did make a joke of that kind ever again.....

Especially not after the captain threatened to slice his tongue out..

He had definitely struck some kind of nerve with that joke...

We weren't quite sure why he was so.... obsessive..... over the older boy, we spent a while talking about trying to figure out who they were to each other....