The meeting

Happy New Years everyone! I hope everyone had a great start to the year!

3rd person

"AKAZAAAA DONOOOOOOO!!!!~~~~~"

"What do you want." Akaza asked grumpily. " I was sooo worried about you Akaza Dono!~" Douma said, "I thought you died... it made me really worried so I'm overjoyed your alive!!" Douma continued. Douma put his arms around Akaza earning him a punch to the head. "Why did you do that..." Douma said holding back tears. "We're not friends and we never will be." Akaza said harshly. "What about something more Akaza Dono!~" Douma said trying to see he if it would fluster Akaza, which, indeed, it did as his face went red as Akaza stomped away. 

"AKAZA DONO WAITTTT! Wanna go see the works tomorrow for the New Years?" Douma asked happily. "... fine." Akaza said. 

(After the whole meeting and Douma flirting with Akaza more)

Douma's POV

I'm so glad he said yes!!~ I got the spot where we could watch ready, it was beautiful and romantic with lots of shade so we wouldn't have to worry about sunlight! I got human food with blood smeared on top so we could eat it when hungry and it wouldn't raise suspicion! Now all I have to do... is my plan 😇

[INSERT TIME SKIP HERE!!]

Akaza's POV

I went to the spot he told me to go and it was beautiful, and there wasn't any humans around really, he was actually pretty smart this time. "It's... okay I guess." I said not trying to show I was really excited. "Oh good!~ I made sure it would be comfy, pretty, quiet and romantic- um I meant fun!" Douma said happily. "Okay then.." 

3rd person

They watched the fireworks soar high into the air for an hour before getting hungry so the open the basket and ate, Douma stared at Akaza's face more than the fireworks loving his expressions at the different ones. "He's so cute..." "Excuse me?" Akaza said surprised. "Oh! Did I say that out loud...? My bad!" Douma chuckled nervously. "Did you just say I was cute..." Akaza said. Douma couldn't figure out what he was feeling so he just said "Can we talk about something else by chance?" Douma said trying to change the subject. "No, I wanna know if you like me or not." Akaza said what Douma thought was a cold tone. "Does this answer you question?" Douma kissed Akaza as the last firework went off into the sky.

"Yes I do Akaza Dono!" Douma said hopefully. "YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT DOUMA-!" Akaza said flustered. "But you liked it!" Douma said smiling as Akaza's face got redder. Douma watched as Akaza moved his face away embarrassed. Douma leaned in and gave Akaza a kiss on the cheek. 

(Time skip!!~)

As the sun rose Akaza was already asleep on Douma's chest, "Your so cute Akaza Dono~" Douma said running his hand through Akaza's hair. Akaza mumbled in his sleep and cuddled closer to Douma. Douma picked Akaza up bridal style and carried him to The Eternal Paradise Faith Religion carefully since it was close.

Bonus information. Kumodi was recording the whole theme for blackmail 😈 (Kumodi is my own original character, her name means cloudy in Japanese which I though was cute!)

534 WORDS!!