The Hashira meeting.

When everyone arrived they all looked devastated to Kumodi. "Mffff mffff mfffff mfff mfff!" Kumodi started batting Yoriichi in hopes for head pats, who just sighed and put Kumodi back in her box, but hugged her first. When Kumodi was inside the box she was beaming like the sun on a cloudless summer day. "Hello my children, it seems Gyomei Himejima (tell me if I spelled it wrong) had died..." Kagaya said with a sad smile. "I'll kill whoever did it!.." Sanemi yelled. "Now now Sanemi San~!" Shinobu said. "If it was an Uppermoon you would certainly die." She continued trying to stuff some common logic in his head. Giyuu on the other side was facing away from everyone allowing himself to cry for a second before turning back. "Tomioka San~! Do you wanna go get some Salmon Daikon?" Shinobu asked cheerfully when she looked like she was crying all night. "Why are you so happy.." Giyuu asked. "Someone has to boost the morale of all the hashiras so I don't have time to cry!" Shinobu said. "What's that clouds name again..." Muichiro said in his own world. "Big brother Rengoku...! Gyomei sans dead!!" Mitsuri said crying into Rengoku's shoulder. "It's all right Mitsuri! He wouldn't want us to cry! We should..." Rengoku broke off with a sob. "Kumodi... Do you think you can bring him back?" Yoriichi said. Kumodi pokes her head out and muffled sounds of talking came from her that sounded like she said "I can't. Muzan still has some control over me so no. I can't." Kumodi looked at the ground sadly.

"Tomioka San wait up!"  Giyuu walked away ignoring Shinobu's call. Kumodi and Yoriichi watched as chaos unfurled and Mitsuri tried to stop the fighting. "Quiet please..." Kagaya said getting irritated. "BE QUIET!" Kagaya yelled losing his patience.  Silence fell across the courtyard, "Gyomei wouldn't want you fighting now would he?" Kagaya said. "Meeting dismissed." Kagaya walked away from the clearing. "He's right you know." Yoriichi said calmly. "And who do you think you are? Your probably looking down on us just because you became a Hashira in a day! Your worse than Tomioka!" Sanemi said angrily. "I thought Tomioka hated himself and I wasn't looking down on you.. Except you are smaller so I'm sorry" Yoriichi bowed slightly. "Me and Kumodi should get going to our mission now. Farewell." Yoriichi walked away with Kumodi going to his mission.

Bye guys! Also what should the mission be?