1k reads special!

It gotten quite bored without Kumodi in the infinity castle, Daki was depressed so she wouldn't be causing chaos and Douma was... busy. "Akaza Donooooo! Wait up!" Douma said running up to Akaza quickly. "It's not MY fault your slow. Why did Muzan Sama send me on a mission with you." Akaza said harshly. "That's... not very nice..." said Douma on the verge of tears. "Shoot-.." Akaza whispered. "Hey hey... don't cry I didn't mean it I'm just annoyed we can't find that Hashira.." Akaza said pulling Douma into a hug. "R... really?" Douma quietly hiccuped burying his face into Akaza's shoulder. 'That's cute... :)' Akaza thought to himself smiling. "It's almost day. Let's find shelter." Akaza said but Douma was already asleep. Akaza sighed as he picked up Douma bridal style and brought him to a cave where they slept all day until night, a few days later they finally found the Hashira, sadly it was Gyomei. "A blind guy? Seriously? Even Daki could defeat this Hashira!" Douma said giggling. "Shut up." Akaza said chopping Doumas neck. "Ow-!" Douma yelped falling while his fan fell forward and hit the Hashira. 

"DID YOU PRAY TODAY." 

I meant-//

"NAMU AMIDA BUTSU."

I love cliffhangers don't you? 😂