Chapter 6

Time Steve POV
As I finish up the final touches on Sabre's room, I can't help but feel excited to show him the space I have created for him. The walls are adorned with different shades of green, his favorite color, and the floating bed adds an element of magic to the room. As an avid reader, I made sure to include plenty of books for him to enjoy, and the interdimensional TV is sure to keep him entertained for hours. Lastly, I set up a cozy writing and relaxation area, complete with a comfortable chair and a view of the multiverse. With a smile on my face, I teleport to Sabre's location, eager to see his reaction to his new room.

T: Hey! Come with me! I want to take you somewhere.
S:hmm? Oh! Sure!

As soon as he arrives in my dimension, I embrace him and we are instantly transported to my world. I then lead him to his new room, excited to show him all the features and decorations I have prepared for him. He looks around in awe, taking in the sights and sounds of this new place that will now be his home. After settling down, Sabre began to read one of the books from the academy that my younger sister attends during the day. It's been a while since she last visited me, but I'm sure she'll come soon. I'll just let her come to see me when she's ready.

                                                                                    ^ his room      

                                                                                    ^ his room