Chapter 8

Galaxy Alex's POV

I was walking out of the academy with books in my hands, I just finished my last class for the day. I was looking forward to going home and relaxing. I had worked hard today and deserved a break. I couldn't wait to curl up with a good book and take a break from the stress of school but I can't... I had to go to my leader's house for his private lectures and I made my way through the town and stopped at some shops to gather food and some things he needed. When I got to his door, I was surprised to find him waiting for me. He welcomed me inside and gave me a warm hug. We talked for a while, and he shared some valuable advice that I will never forget.

M: I got a letter from your brothers. They want to see you.

Gal: I know....

M: Then why didn't you go see them the last several months?

Gal: Sir... I want to.... I just haven't been able to get away.

M: I understand.

Gal: Thank you, Sir.

M: You are going to see them in a couple of days. That is final!

I stood up in shock and yelled no. He looked at me sternly and said, "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you." He paused for a moment and said, "I need you to do this, and it's non-negotiable." I sat down and nodded silently. After my lecture, I left M's house and made my way back to his old house that he gave me. I mumbled to myself about random stuff as I read my book.

As I was walking down my path I saw someone looking at my flowers and I saw it was Elemental and Time. I sighed and walked up to them.

Gal: Hey... big brothers!

Elemental hugs me and Time glares at me through his mask. Once El let go of me I walked up to Time.

Time: You haven't seen us for MONTHS! Galaxy!

Gal: I know, I missed you both.

Time: We can catch up later, but we have something important to do now.

Gal: What is it?

Time: We need to talk to you, it is about Sabre.

Gal: Sabre? What happened to him?

Time: Come and I'll tell you everything.

I backed up into my door ran inside to gather my stuff and left a letter to my leader. I went back outside to my brothers and we teleported to the Time dimension.

Gal: SABRE!

I ran up to him and hugged him. "What happened?!" Sabre looks down and plays his his cloak. Sabre nodded and said, "It's complicated." I sighed and said, "Alright, let's explain later." He went to his room and I went to mine. I unpacked my stuff as Sabre walked in and sat on my bed. "Hey.... M miss you." I said to him. I gave a book on the history of the Steves so he could read it. He smiled and nodded. He opened the book and started reading. I smiled and went back to unpacking my stuff.

 I smiled and went back to unpacking my stuff