Chapter 1

" JUN.... JUN.... WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE TELL ME? " Kahori said while crying. She was close to Jun, but Jun couldn't answer because the gangsters, they borrowed money from, hurt him. Kahori was scared to lose her only family as their parent left them when Kahori was 13 and Jun at 10. Kahori works multiple jobs for them to survive. 

The gangsters were still hurting Jun. They were telling Jun bad stuff about how his parents died and how they planned to get rid of them. Then his sister came with a shocked and angry face. She runs to Jun to save him. 

Kahori was trained by her parents to protect herself from danger and to protect her younger brother. Both of their parents were assassins. That is why they had been killed in a plotted car crash

" J-J-JUNNNNNN,"  Kahori said. Then the leader came while saying "Well well who do we have here his sister came." Kahori was super angry and wanted to kill this guy, but she was alone, and none could help her. " Let's finish her so we can leave," the leader said. 

"You think you can kill me, think again, you fool," Kahori said. The gangsters were surprised by what she had just said. The leader commanded his comrades to kill her, so they went and tried to kill her, but she was too fast to dodge it. " What are you all doing I told you to kill her and not to play around, " the leader said. " But boss, she is too fast." One of the comrades said. Then Kahori said, "You all better be ready to die." 

She runs to them and kills them one by one. Kahori was still trying to kill them when one of them accidentally slashed her arm, and she dropped one of her guns.  Jun was there resting in the corner.  The leader saw Jun trying to move a little so no one would notice him, but the leader did. "Kahori, are you still wanna do this?"  the leader said while holding Jun's neck. Kahori is surprised and angry. She ran to him and tried to free Jun from his hand, but she couldn't as the others held both her hands. They saw an opening, that's why they did it.

"So Kahori, will you still try to save him even if you can't?" the leader laughs. Kahori was angry and tried to free herself from others but failed. Jun tries his best to kick the leader's leg. he almost gets it, but the guy snitches on him and tells the leader about it. "Boss, careful, he's about to kick you," the guy said.

he throws Jun on the ground and kicks him. jun throws up blood on the ground. "JUN, how dare you do that to Jun." kahori said while she successfully escaped from the one holding her down. then she punches and kicks the leader. they started fighting, and one of the comrades shot kahori reaching toward her heart. jun was scared that he might lose her sister. but he is the one going to lose his life together with his sister. 

"kahori nee-san," Jun said while trying to reach his sister. "Jun, it seems we are going to die." kahori chuckled a bit. "nee-san," Jun whispered. then he reaches where his sister is lying down. (the gangsters had already left as they knew that they were going to die) 

"nee-san, I'm tired, and I want to sleep now," Jun said while he held Kahori's hand. "it's okay, jun, let's sleep 'cause I'm tired too," kahori held his brother's hand tight. they both fall into deep sleep, knowing they might not survive this life and hoping they can finally rest without doing anything. also, if they can meet their parents too if they could.

to be continued to the next chapter

               **********************

Hello, I'm "might be missing," but you can call this author however you want. I was inspired by this by all the authors who have written about who made me a princess. There are many things I would like to add, but then it just blew my mind that I forgot what I was supposed to do, hahaha. How I would like to challenge myself if I can reach 1000 words and end this with a happy ending.

today's word count is 730 words.