Chapter 3

previously

Lilly told Claude to sit down in the bed beside Athy and Athan. She then took Athy and gave her to Claude to hold her close, and Athan was close to him. They eventually calmed down, slowing. Claude, thank Lily for her help......

continued

Lily then left them alone as they needed it. Lily doesn't need to bow as claude didn't let her as she looked like his sister, but poor Felix, claude let him bow or whatsoever (hahaha). claude then falls asleep with his babies by his side

'Huh, where am I? I thought I had died, but WHERE THE HECK AM I' she kept screaming in her head soon enough she caught herself in the arms of her father. ' Why does he look like him the man that I read with my brother? what was his name? oh yeah, claude. claude..... claude....... CLAUDE WHY THE HECK AM I HERE IN ' LOVELY PRINCESS AS WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS'? DAMN IT OF ALL THINGS IT HAVE TO BE HERE. She then thinks about why claude was holding her and why she's not in Ruby's palace. after thinking so much, she got so hungry that she cried. claude then woke up.

claude: Huh, why are you crying, athy? maybe you are hungry. Let's call Lily. Maybe she can figure out what you need. 

he then called Lily and then she came and asked why he called her. claude told her that athy was crying and didn't know what to do while Athan was still sleeping and didn't care what was happening around him. lily figured out why athy crying she was just hungry. After Lily fed her with some baby milk, she fell asleep while Lily sang her a lullaby. claude likes to listen to Lily's lullaby as her voice has a calming sound to it. lily left them alone when she saw three of them fall asleep.

lily: Good night to the three of you. (smile softly)

when the sun has already risen and woke the babies from their slumber sleep. athy woke up first, then followed up by Athan. they looked at each other carefully when they found out that they could talk in their mind. 

Athy: "Hey, you woke by the sun too. By the way, we can talk in our minds. "

athan: "WHAT THE..... WHO ARE YOU. WAIT, DID YOU SAY WE CAN TALK IN OUR MIND? HOW AND WHY AM I HERE. I SHOULD BE DIED BY THOSE BASTARD"

athy: "YO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT IN HERE. YOU BREAKING MY EARS OFF."

athan: "sorry" (quietly)

athy: "I'm your sister. they called me athy and yours by athan. and you are similar to me by reborning in manwah that I read with my brother before."

athan: "Ohhhh, you called athy. nice to meet you."

Athy: "Anytime now."

athan: "Wait..... WAIT ...... YOUR NAME IS ATHY AS IN ATHANASIA IN WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER HER HAVING A BROTHER.

Athy: "Quiet down, will you? I don't remember her having a brother, too, which is weird. there wasn't in the story where Athanasia has a brother, or else his highness our dad killed her brother or took her brother away from her"

athan: "That might be the answer."

they were so busy talking in their mind and didn't notice claude waking up as he felt something moving around him. he noticed it was his babies. he was smiling when he saw his babies looking at each other and having fun together.

claude: Good morning, athy and Athan. how is your sleep. it seems like you feel better today.

athy and athan look at each other because they didn't know claude could be so caring at the same time they feel so happy to feel love again they didn't get it before. (the twins still didn't know they were siblings in their past life) then they looked at claude smiling and laughing like how babies look at their parents. 

claude: "Come here, both of you." he then went to them and hugged them tightly and whispered, which was caught by the twin. "Please don't leave as everyone else did. You are my only family left for me. Please" while saying that. the twins look at each other before looking at claude, and they hug him well as they try to do so. claude was surprised to see them hug him well, technically trying to do so. then he called Lily to feed them and to ready his breakfast.

lily then knocks on the doors. Claude said to come in. Lily: "Your Highness, your food is ready, and so is the baby's milk." claude frowned at how Lily called him. Lily only called him by his name when they were alone. claude didn't want that, but Lily told claude that he would only be called by his name in private or that she wouldn't talk to him for a month, and he didn't want that. he then waves his hand to dismiss the maid by leaving Lily there with him after they lay his food on the table. claude: "Can you finally call me by my name now?" Lily laughs at how silly he is.. lily: "Really claude, you dismiss them just for me to call you by your name" claude: "Why not, you are my sister, and you don't want to call my name in public" lily then frowns a bit as she understands why he is talking like that. " You do know that I don't like the attention they will give me," she replied to him. 

To be continued......
------------------------------
Sorry for the wait. I was trying to figure out some ideas and being a bit lazy 😅😅 but I'm trying my best to give you some updates. So that's it for today
Until next time
Word count 980