chapter 2

Diana: WHY CAN YOU CHOOSE THEM INSTEAD OF ME? WHY IS THAT CLAUDE? WHY CANT YOU LET ME GO? (crying)

Claude: YOU KNOW I COULDN'T LET YOU GO. Your children need a MOTHER WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM and won't be like me who a mother can't take care of. (crying) 

Diana: I know you can. just let me go, please. 

Claude: No, I won't. I will find a healer who can heal you. Please don't give up. I'm begging you, please.

Diana: Please get out, Claude. I'm a bit tired now.

Claude: Okay.........

Claude pov: Why can't she understand that her children need her more than me? my mother could take care as she passed away from childbirth, and my father, the king who killed everyone, helped my mother by leaving me alive. I don't want that to happen to my children, or I won't be able to forgive myself. I know how it feels without a loving mother who takes care of you when you are sick or who can cook for you when you are hungry. I have a loving older brother who takes care of me, but he disappeared from this world, which I thought died, but I still hope he is still alive and well. I wish I could see him again.

diana was pregnant for 4 months, Claude was a bit angry at Diana for thinking to let her go. claude doesn't want that, he wants a complete family for his children, but that doesn't work like that life is really unfair, right.......? 

5 months later 

Claude: Diana Diana, where are you, I found a way for you to survive. 

as he ran to the Ruby palace to deliver the good news, but he found out it was too late. diana has already given birth to his children, and sadly, she didn't survive the childbirth. then suddenly, his mana got out of control and killed everyone in Ruby Palace. Felix and Lillian were trying to calm his majesty, but it didn't work out. until his children shout out crying, and Claude suddenly calmed down and looked at the crying sound coming from. felix and Lillian were scared of his highness trying to kill his children, but to their surprise, he didn't kill them.

Claude POV: after I heard that Diana died because of childbirth. my mana got out of control. I couldn't control it after I heard the mother of my children died. what can you do after you hear that, huh? then suddenly I hear some crying noise that calms my mana down. I don't know how it works like that. so I walked to where the crying noise came from until I saw my children. One of them was crying, and another one was sleeping. they held their hand tightly and did not let it go, so I carried them carefully as I didn't want them to get hurt. 

Then Claude looks carefully at his children, who look like him. Both of children, that's it. then his children slowly tried to wake up. when Claude realises that this room is so bloody, and orders Felix to clean this palace.

Claude: Felix

Felix: Yes, your Highness

Claude: Clean this mess

 Felix: Yes

Then Claude left with his children to his palace.

Felix: Sigh, his Highness got out of control just now

Lillian: Yeah, that was so intense I thought he would kill their highnesses

Felix: I thought so, too

Felix then orders the other knights to clean this mess of course Lillian helps them. then Felix thought why didn't Diana tell his Highness and Lillian and him. he went to talk to Lillian.

Felix: Lily

Lillian: Yes, Felix

you are wondering why Felix called Lillian, Lily is because they are childhood sweethearts and Claude told Felix and Lillian when they are going to get married and they blush so hard like a tomato claude and Lily and Felix are childhood friends instead of Lily being with Diana.

Felix: Do you know why Diana didn't tell Claude and us about this? Claude is really angry this time that he killed everyone living here except his children. 

Lily: No, I didn't know about this. yes, Claude was really mad this time

Felix: Let's leave Claude alone for now.

Lily: yes let's do that

    ---------------------------------------

at the imperial palace

Claude pov: how dare you choose to die and leave your child without a mother. how dare you imbecile for leaving them. 

Claude: -sigh- I hope both of you will grow up well and won't leave me alone here like your mother did, Athanasia and Athanase......

Athanasia or athy snuggles close to her father's chest while holding to his brother's hand Athanase or Athan. Claude carried both of them after he reached his imperial room and put his children in his bed, but then both cried. Claude didn't know what to do until Lily knocked on the door. 

Claude: Come in

Lily: Claude, I hear some crying noise, and are you okay

Claude: Yeah, I'm okay. I just need some help to calm Athy and Athan down. do you know how?

lily: Let me help you.

Lilly told Claude to sit down in the bed beside Athy and Athan. She then took Athy and gave her to Claude to hold her close and Athan be close to him. they eventually calmed down, slowing. Claude, thank Lily for her help......

 to be continued 

------------------------------------------

 words count for today is 915 words