Prologue

This was supposed to be a joyous moment in her life. She had been one of the few to ever be accepted into such a prestigious school for only the best of the best. She should be feeling joy, but she wasn't, because why her of all people? She was just some depressed nobody who liked making silly stories. That wasn't someone this school thought she was.

They weren't... they weren't worthy of this. Not now and not ever. Plus there was this feeling in her gut that... something would go terribly wrong, and... well... she didn't know what might happen but she felt in her gut that something would happen that wasn't good.

But it's not like she could just turn around and go home. If she told her parents this they'd just pat their head and tell them that it was just their imagination and that she deserved to be there as much as anyone else, and that it was all in her head.

They doubted even a mental breakdown would sway their minds. Not that she liked showing that vulnerability to anyone. Plus wouldn't that just be manipulation? It would wouldn't it. She sighed. She had to do this, looking through her bag one more time she made sure everything was there.

Phone, check, computer, check, headphones, check, pills for depression, check, melatonin, check. Everything was here. Straightening her tie they took a deep breath and sighed. They could do this, sure she'd probably never be seen the same again but that was fine. Right? People would see her in a positive light if she did this.

Now wasn't the time for that, they just needed to step forward, and as soon as they did that their vision swirled, everything around them blurred before they started to fall. Before they blacked out they could've sworn they felt someone grab them, but before they could think further into it. The world went black.

"Hey! Hey! Hellllooooo, wake up! C'mon stop sleeping! Wakey, wakey snakes and stabbies, wake up!" Wolfie's eyes jolted open as someone was shaking them, and violently so. They were then met with the face of a dark skinned teen in a black T-shirt and jorts.

"Finally! Did you get poison gas to the face or something? Cause you were out for a while" "I-what!?" Wolfie managed to cough up, "yeah, I broke out of that small narrow thing and saw you lying on the ground asleep."

The teen then pointed to a locker that was covered in graffiti. Looking back to the teen, they seemed to be looking at them expectantly. "Uhm... what's your name?" Wolfie asked, "oh! It's Harpy Wulfe, I love Pigions, and wolves, and-" "harpy's?" Wolfie finished, at this Harpy gasped, "how did you know!? Are you like a mind reader or something!?"

"It was just a guess" Wolfie said shrugging, "well that's still super cool uhhhhh..." "Wolfie, Wolfie Plays" "hey you also have wolf in your name!" "Uh yeah, I-I guess" Harpy smiled brightly, "well nice to meet ya Wolfie! You may not know this but I happen to be The Ultimate Regenerative Body!"

"W-what does that mean!?" "Cut my arm off and find out!" "What!?" At Wolfie's shocked face Harpy laughed like it was totally normal thing to do and she just wasn't in on the joke. "A-anyway let's go figure out where the fuck are we" Harpy nodded before helping Wolfie up off the floor.

"So what's your talent?" Harpy asked as they walked through the halls of what Wolfie assumed to be the highschool for ultimates in Canada. "Oh I'm The Ultimate Writer" Wolfie explained and Harpy seemed to perk up at this. "Really!? That's so cool! I wish I could read."

"You... you can't read?" "Nope! My furthest memory was getting hit by a bus, and nothing before that." "You were hit by a bus!?" "Yep, then I woke up in a lab met my best zombie friend and constantly got killed over and over again." "That sounds... awful." Harpy just shrugged at this, "maybe it is, but I'm used to it so don't worry" even with Harpy's reassurance Wolfie felt even more worried.